BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 141 - 150 of 497 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...50

Forum » Thread

The Pillow Quest
I've been on a pillow quest for a long time. I don't like the inflatables -- someone described it as 'sleeping on a balloon' and I agree. I sleep on a down pillow at home, so I *i...

In GEAR » Heresy: bag liner and pillow talk
March 13, 2:23pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lets see your GEAR ROOMS!!
A few of you clearly need therapy.

In GEAR » Lets see your GEAR ROOMS!!
March 12, 11:35am

Re: So then...how about the ohm 2.0??
>> I so wish I could try these on!!!!!!! This is JMO but I found it worth plunking down the funds to buy one and have it shipped to me to try. I bought one, talked to Chris, and he sent m...

In GEAR » ULA pack dimensions
March 12, 11:30am

Re: ULA packs
FWIW, I have a 2011 Circuit, size 'small' with a 'medium' hipbelt (I'm a 5'2" woman, 17.5in torso, 35in hips.) I've removed the hydration sleeve, internal pocket, ...

March 12, 10:30am

Re: ULA pack volumes
In my experience, if you take take the 'main body' plus the 'extension collar' numbers and add them, you'll get the right volume with respect to comparisons against other packs....

March 11, 6:48pm

Re: pictured rocks
I don't think dogs are allowed in Pictured Rocks. Nordhouse Dunes off-season is nice for an overnight with the pooch.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » best light 4 season tent for summer camping/advise for best ultra rustic camping within 12 hrs of detroit
March 11, 10:10am

Re: Titanium pots - snow peak vs msr vs ?
REI has the Snow Peak 700 available online. They'll ship it free to your local store. Lighter, larger models from MLD and Ruta Locura (albeit, also more expensive): http://www.mountainlaur...

In GEAR » Titanium pots - snow peak vs msr vs ?
March 04, 1:02pm

Re: Favorite octopus meal
Love octopus! Most recipes that I know use a two-step process, first to pre-cook the octopus and then a second to introduce it into whatever dish. I personally don't like the "goo"....

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Favorite octopus meal
March 01, 6:30pm

Re: Grand Canyon Trip Report: Lessons Learned -Flying Tents, Ursack Minor Failures, LT4 Repairs
FWIW, in the Canyon, I just assume that I won't be able to use stakes. I cowboy camp unless I'm expecting rain, so anytime I set my tarp in the Canyon means preparing for real weather. I g...

In GEAR » Grand Canyon Trip Report: Lessons Learned -Flying Tents, Ursack Minor Failures, LT4 Repairs
February 26, 6:24am

Re: Comfortable sleeping pads?
Check out the Thermarest "Base Camp" self-inflatables. I like the 25" wide 'large' size and I think they have an even wider model. We also have one of the REI "Camp ...

In GEAR » Comfortable sleeping pads?
February 25, 2:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.