BPL Community Profile

Chris Gray (ChrisFol) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Denver, Coloado
About Me Chris Gray has not added a biography yet.
CityDenver
StateColorado
CountryUSA.
My PDF Gear ListThree-season Colorado, Sub 9Lb

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Gray

Showing 141 - 150 of 347 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...35

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Life-Link Snow Shovel
Interested, what does this weigh Roger?

In Gear Swap » FS: Life-Link Snow Shovel
August 05, 9:08pm

Softshell gaiters and synthetic booties.
What size foot does the XL booties cover? Do you have any idea what they weigh? What temp ranges would are they stated to be good down to? As for the gaiters, are they full-length and what size ...

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleanout- Skis, Arctic Drypack, Bindings, Double Boots, etc.
August 04, 12:52pm

Re: Aug 19-22; CO: Gore Range
-Firstly, I would say that you have far too many stuff sacks. Together they weigh 3.31oz excluding the stuff sack for the Tarpent and trash bag liner. I would nix the sack for the clothes, cook ...

In Gear Lists » Aug 19-22; CO: Gore Range
August 03, 10:51pm

Re: Re: GNP clothing
"I just got the silk weights and they are surprisingly thin, which is one of my concerns. Mostly got them for sleeping in but thought they would still make a good baselayer if I needed them. I...

In Gear Lists » clothing list for Montana GNP
July 29, 12:12pm

Re: clothing list for Montana GNP
I have no knowledge or Terramar silk and what other products it is comparable to. However my clothing list for is not too far from what you have listed when I expect temps in the mid-to high 20'...

In Gear Lists » clothing list for Montana GNP
July 29, 10:07am

RE Jam
I have a green Golite Jam in a size large. It was purchased earlier this month and only used on three day hikes and so it is about as new as you will find. Shoot me a price if you are interested.

In Gear Swap » WTB: GoLite Peak or Jam
July 26, 12:19pm

Re: Re: insights / feedback
-- RE water treatment, As mentioned, four hours is only for extreamly cold water. During my three season trips in Colorado I rarely treat past 30 minutes and instead just use the Frontier Pro Fi...

In Gear Lists » 3 season typical 2 day mid-west list
July 13, 1:58am

WTT/WTS: Woman's Golite Jam Medium for Small
My wife has a women's Golite Jam in a size medium and wants to trade it for a size small. The pack was purchased brand new July 1st and was used on one 10mile day hike on July 3rd. It has be...

In Gear Swap » WTT/WTS: Woman's Golite Jam Medium for Small
July 09, 9:43pm

Re: 3 season typical 2 day mid-west list
- Why two pairs of socks for a two day trip? Nix them both or just bring one if conditions are wet. -If you are expecting conditions to be cold enough for a fleece, hat and long underware, then ...

In Gear Lists » 3 season typical 2 day mid-west list
July 09, 8:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Identify packs that require sleeping pads as frames
I still don't understand what you are asking. I own the both the Pinnacle and the Jam and they both come with their own removeable CCF pad. Hence you do not really need a sleeping pad to for...

In GEAR » Identify packs that require sleeping pads as frames
June 21, 11:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Gray

Chris Gray has posted no reviews.