BPL Community Profile

Jeffrey McConnell (Catalyst) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeffrey McConnell hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeffrey McConnell has not added a biography yet.
CityWinchester, CA
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List3 Season SoCal/Sierra List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffrey McConnell

Showing 141 - 150 of 985 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...99

Forum » Thread

Sierra Weekend ideas from LA area
Taking my wife on her first weekend backpacking trip and I need some ideas for weekend trips in the Sierra. Considering going to Cottonwood lakes from Horseshoe Meadows. Any other ideas?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Sierra Weekend ideas from LA area
July 10, 9:21pm

good luck
Good luck finding one. Ron's pumping them out pretty quickly if you end up ordering from him. I just received mine in 3 weeks.

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Trailstar
July 10, 7:28pm

Come on SS2!
You know you want to get rid of that Stratospire 2....

In Gear Swap » WTB: Stratospire 2
July 09, 10:08pm

Still looking
Still looking for one...

July 06, 7:12pm

Work well for me
I like mine and haven't had any issues with them yet but they are still new. I went from the 315's to these so I can't comment on the fit compared to last year's model.

In GEAR » 2013 inov-8 Roclite 295s
July 01, 8:58pm

WTB: Stratospire 2
I figure it's worth a shot. Hit me up if you have one for sale.

June 25, 6:28pm

perfect
Franco's video is just what I am looking for. I always set it up as shown on Tarptent's website, and at times I had a frustrating time getting the inner positioned right where I wanted it....

In GEAR » SS2 setup
June 25, 6:06pm

SS2 setup
For those with the StratoSpire 2, is there a trick to set up so that you know which way the inner will be facing when you set it up? I'm looking at 2P shelter to use with my wife, and this is ...

In GEAR » SS2 setup
June 24, 9:30pm

Net tent
A net tent of some sort could work. Plenty of cottage manufacturers make them. Sea to summit has a light one without a bottom. You can see it here: http://m.rei.com/mt/www.rei.com/product/849594/se...

In GEAR » Lightweight bug protection options under a tarp that don't include a bivy?
June 15, 7:31pm

need suggestions
Any suggestions for getting in contact with someone for a username change? Two support tickets and a month later I've received no response. They were assigned to Addie Bedford who hasn't ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Request for username change
June 13, 10:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeffrey McConnell

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Vasque Breeze GTX
I bought theses shoes for a day hike of Mt. Whitney. They performed very well. Good traction on wet rock and scree. I also used them for a 5 day backpacking trip of Whitney through the back country...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 20, 12:20pm