Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matthew Marasco (BabyMatty) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Western/Central PA, Adirondacks
About Me Matthew Marasco has not added a biography yet.
CityNiagara Falls
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Marasco

Showing 141 - 150 of 290 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...29

Forum » Thread

re:
I wouldn't want to sleep in 30 degree weather without a draft tube covering my zipper, jus sayin. My old roommate and the dude I do most of my hiking with has a Super and it feels much loftier ...

In GEAR » big decision...mont-bell u.l. super spiral down hugger #3 or u.l. spiral down hugger #3?
March 12, 2:41pm

Big Agnes Facebook post
"Our product designer Chris Pottinger must be working on some exciting stuff. He just picked up a Copper Spur UL2 tent and thought it seemed quite heavy..." Not sure if that gets anyon...

In GEAR » Big Agnes Facebook post
March 12, 4:53am

re:
I've got myself a little stash box in my gear room packed with all sorts of Hawk Vittles, Packit Gourmet, Mountain House, etc. I've been stockpiling over the winter! Sarah, I actually just ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Food Box
March 12, 4:18am

re:
The shoulder harness I believe is slightly thinner/less substantial than the Exos' I believe. The hip belt is much different. Basically they are just thin nylon wings with pockets. Slightly bee...

In GEAR » Osprey Hornet 46
March 12, 3:44am

re:
oops

In GEAR » Firesteel vs. Natural Tinder
March 12, 2:47am

re:
This might sound odd but I have a "tinder bag" at home that I fill with two things - dryer ling, and the hair from my girlfriend's brush. Sometimes I dab the mixture in a bit of petro...

In GEAR » Firesteel vs. Natural Tinder
March 12, 2:47am

re:
I recently ordered one simply because I wanted to touch it. The M/L was a good fit for me (5'7", 19.5 inch torso). My main beef with the pack was the lack of any sort of padding on the hip...

In GEAR » Osprey Hornet 46
March 11, 7:42pm

re:
Thanks for the responses, guys and gals. I am going to try out a thin, light pair of merinos and synthetics. Thin material seems to be the key factor in drying speed, so we'll see. I will defin...

In GEAR » Least uncomfortable wet sock material?
March 11, 7:34pm

re:
Haha, thanks everyone for the replies. I just needed a few of you to cosign on that idea to give me the bravery to head out without tarp poles. I'll be sure to get pictures of what I sleep in o...

In GEAR » Hike in heavily wooded areas - rely on sticks for shelter supports?
March 10, 7:33pm

Hike in heavily wooded areas - rely on sticks for shelter supports?
I doubt it would work out very well if you're looking for a specific height, but for tarps, poncho tarps, etc would any of you consider doing this? I ask because I am not a trekking pole user w...

In GEAR » Hike in heavily wooded areas - rely on sticks for shelter supports?
March 10, 10:30am

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Marasco

Matthew Marasco has posted no reviews.