Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

BER --- (BER) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Wisconsin
About Me Someday to be away from the things of man...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by BER ---

Showing 141 - 150 of 317 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...32

Forum » Thread

BigStar
Would love to see a pic of the BigStar with a Duo Innernet. Also curious for anyone in the know: Does the TrailStar or BigStar have a loop on the outside of the apex, should one wish to hang the a...

In GEAR » MLD TrailStar - Cuben
December 07, 7:33pm

BB alternative
Since Kevin opened the door to suggesting alternatives, you might also consider the Emberlit-UL. (Emberlit.com) Very close in weight to the BB ultra, folds flat and half the price. I had both th...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy pots
November 21, 9:38pm

BB pot
Definitely fits well in an Evernew 1L Pasta pot (not the smaller version).

In GEAR » Bushbuddy pots
November 20, 3:39pm

UL creatures
Dall Sheep, Denali AK Sea Lion, Valdez AK Black Bear, Seward AK Ptarmigan, Hope AK Dragon Fly, BWCAW

In Photo Gallery » UL Creatures
November 19, 2:08pm

Trees
From the back porch, first winter after moving into our house. RMNP Grace Lake, BWCAW Denali, AK

In Photo Gallery » Share Your Trees
November 19, 1:48pm

murmuration
wow. cool.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » great video of bird murmuration
November 10, 11:30am

mulitiuse
Wow, I can almost smell the backcountry french fries cooking...see how fast he chopped? He's the real Iron Chef. Hope all the pack rafters took note that they used TWO while in the raft. Mak...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » the only piece of gear youll ever need
November 10, 9:34am

Knife
Completely depends on what you want to do with your knife. I am not one needing to split wood with a knife, no do I think a large knife is "needed" for survival bush craft. I have had s...

In GEAR » Knife Recommendations
November 09, 9:16pm

BB pot
I used an evernew 1L pasta pot. The BB fits very well. A few pics here: http://the-radtkes.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.html Ha. Gear lust is a fickle thing. I have already had two more w...

In GEAR » Buying a new cook pot.
November 06, 5:04am

crystal ball.
Nick said: Some very excellent insight. Thank you for posting them. Diagnosis can be very complicated in many fields, and the public demands that physicians quickly and accurately diagnose very co...

In Chaff » America's Wealth Gap -- No. 39 in the World
November 04, 5:56pm

All Reader Reviews by BER ---

BER --- has posted no reviews.