BPL Community Profile

Nathan Watts (7sport) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nathan Watts hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nathan Watts has not added a biography yet.
StateMA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nathan Watts

Showing 141 - 150 of 717 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...72

Forum » Thread

Re: Rain skirt
And rain shorts. Bought some last year, but admittedly haven't tried them yet. Perhaps they're better in theory than in practice for me, since like I mentioned earlier, I tend to put on...

In GEAR » So what is the deal with rain pants?
June 06, 7:19am

DWR
Interested to know what DWR treatments people are applying to their wind gear to get good water resistance as described by a few. In my experience the factory applied DWR on wind jackets from m...

June 06, 6:46am

Re: Marmot Trail Wind Hoody Air Permeability
Richard, The test dates for the OGL tests would suggest the jackets were not the 2013 versions for the Squamish (doesnt really matter) or the Houdini (seems like the 2013 would have done poorly ...

In GEAR » 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
June 06, 6:35am

Size
Wish these were a medium. Can you measure the waist or let me know your typical waist size and how these felt on you?

In Gear Swap » FS: Arcteryx Gamma MX Pants, Mens L
June 05, 6:19pm

Re: Re: So what is the deal with rain pants?
"I wear rain pants if I am expecting a lot of rain at temps close to freezing. They are invaluable then." Same with me

June 05, 5:51pm

WTB Inov-8
Looking for the following: 2012 Roclite 295 X-talon 190 (any year) Size 10 or 10.5 New or Used and willing to pay cash (PayPal) or trade for them For trades ive got a couple pairs of br...

In Gear Swap » WTB Inov-8
June 04, 11:41am

Re: Ibex Indie Hoody too Hot for Summer in the Sierras?
For me personally, I'd die trying to hike in an ibex indie hoodie at 85 degrees. Even standing around would be quite uncomfortable. I'd definitely pick something lighter

In GEAR » Ibex Indie Hoody too Hot for Summer in the Sierras?
June 03, 6:37am

Re: FS: RailRiders Women's Adventure Shirt, Medium, Khaki
"Are you interested in the shirt or were you just being helpful?" I am in fact interested for my wife. Not sure if she'll go for the color, but at $22 I think it's worth a try....

In Gear Swap » FS: RailRiders Women's Adventure Shirt, Medium, Khaki
June 02, 9:18pm

Stains?
What are the stains on the front of the shirt?

In Gear Swap » FS: RailRiders Women's Adventure Shirt, Medium, Khaki
June 02, 7:15pm

Re: Buying a second sleeping bag...or is it time for a quilt?
I'd definitely choose the Summerlite option. I have one and love it. Not much weight to be saved by going with a quilt, and the bag can be opened up and used like a quilt if you want. If it...

In GEAR » Buying a second sleeping bag...or is it time for a quilt?
May 31, 2:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Nathan Watts

Nathan Watts has posted no reviews.