Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 141 - 150 of 375 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: height?
I don't understand. You enter/exit adjacent to either support pole (at the highest point). I would encourage you to look at the photos and rotation animation.

In GEAR » Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
August 03, 2:18pm

Re: Re: height?
Here is a diagram which I hope helps answer your question. The short answer is you can sleep either end. The interior door will open to the larger triangle side of the support pole. Due to the s...

In GEAR » Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
August 03, 9:07am

Re: Scarp II Weight
3 1/4 lbs should read 3 3/4 lbs. We'll fix it. -H

In GEAR » Scarp II Weight
May 13, 2:48pm

Re: How to sleep a family of 4?
David, with regard to the Nemo offering, If you want to compare the fully bug protected and floored configurations, the Nemo model is much heavier, much more expensive, has a much bigger footprint...

In GEAR » How to sleep a family of 4?
May 10, 1:00pm

Re: Not so impressed...
Might be good to call/email if you're having trouble with pitch and/or seam-sealing or at least check out the setup videos to see if that doesn't help. http://www.tarptent.com/ttvideos.h...

In GEAR » Respect for Tarptent Contrail
April 26, 11:26am

Moment with large pad
I don't have one to test but here is a response last week from a new Moment owner. "Hey Henry....after ordering the moment....I am wondering and hoping that my 26x78 exped downmat 7 fit...

In GEAR » HS Moment Tarp Tent
March 30, 1:12pm

re: bugs
Thanks for the good eyes. Mine are bleary... -H

In GEAR » New Tarptent Website
March 11, 4:36pm

Re: Re: Re: MSR Carbon Reflex 1
This is an old thread but I needed to respond to Matt's "opinion". Back in the winter of '04/spring '05 when I started working on the Rainbow, I had absolutely no clue ...

In GEAR » MSR Carbon Reflex 1
January 21, 4:16pm

Re: Klean Strip
I concur that something went wrong with the chemistry and that it's likely the mineral spirits. FWIW, we buy gallons of "Sunnyside paint thinner (low odor mineral spirits" from the l...

In GEAR » Silicone and Mineral Spirts Problem
October 11, 1:46pm

Re: Re: MLD DuoMid vs. Scarp 1 volume
>do not want to debate MLD versus TarpTent as companies. Neither do I. I was just trying to answer space/use comparison questions. >Is the fly free standing with no floor? Is there a f...

In GEAR » MLD DuoMid vs. Scarp 1 for snow? Need feedback, please.
September 21, 2:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm