Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hiking Malto (gg-man) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Hiking Malto hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Hiking Malto has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear List2011 PCT GearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hiking Malto

Showing 1391 - 1400 of 1474 | Page: 1 ...129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

Forum » Thread

Re: Awe...
Juston, Can't do. Still in CA warming up from the weekend playing in the snow.

In GEAR » Has BPL Stealth Nano Tarp shipped?
March 16, 5:56pm

Has BPL Stealth Nano Tarp shipped?
Has anyone received their Stealth Nano yet? It was supposed to ship by 3/10 but I have sitting next to my mailbox for days now looking disappointed. If you have it how does it look?

In GEAR » Has BPL Stealth Nano Tarp shipped?
March 16, 3:15pm

Re: Re: Samoas! Num, num, num.
"It should be noted that Girls Scout cookies exceed the 125 calories per ounce standard for ultralight nutrition ... ranging from 130 to 159!" Yes but.... a dap of peanut butter will ...

In Chaff » Girl Scouts -- The New Terrorists!!!
March 10, 8:52am

Booth Lake
There is a sweet trail within a couple of miles east of Vail going up to Booth Lake. Very cool area. There is another trail just east going up to Pitkins Lake that likely could be accessed X-coun...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Vail, CO Backpacking
March 10, 8:40am

Overblown in Sierras
Unless you are: 1) Stupid 2) Careless 3) In a populated area ....you are not only unlikely to have problems with bears in the Sierras but you probably won't see one. Unfortunately I have ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Going west and bears
March 09, 2:32pm

Re: Re: Girl Scouts -- The New Terrorists!!!
Several companies make them. PS And those cookies are evil. Just ate a sleeve of thin mints this afternoon. Well just I'll have to go out in the this weekend and work off the evil!

In Chaff » Girl Scouts -- The New Terrorists!!!
March 08, 7:19pm

Re: REI guarantee
Angela, Try again. I returned three sets of those poles before I finally gave up on them. Never had a bit of hassle.

In Gear Deals » 20% off REI Outlet
March 08, 5:22pm

Re: agree
I love the design of the Exos pockets. My favorite pack, Jam2, has pockets straight up. It is the number 1 thing I would change.

In GEAR » What I would like to see on a pack...
March 07, 4:27pm

Re: What I would like to see on a pack...
If I were designing a pack from scratch.... 1) Water bottle pockets like Gary described. Not on the pack but on the belt. 2) One single main compartment. 3) Small lightweight sleeves or pockets...

In GEAR » What I would like to see on a pack...
March 07, 8:01am

Re: Re: Re: Chaos
Tad, Not only did Juston bring coffee but he had an expresso maker powered by an extension cord going to the back of car where he set up a generator. (The warmed cups were a nice touch!) He was ...

In Gear Deals » Member's Only - Scratch and Dent Sale
March 06, 2:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Hiking Malto

Hiking Malto has posted no reviews.