Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hiking Malto (gg-man) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Hiking Malto hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Hiking Malto has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear List2011 PCT GearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hiking Malto

Showing 1391 - 1400 of 1504 | Page: 1 ...131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151

Forum » Thread

JMT shoes
I wore Nike running shoes on my jmt hike. It's not that tough of a hike on shoes. MHO

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance MT910GT Joggers Review
April 15, 6:44pm

Re: Space Alien Invasion.
Obama would meet with them and they would be our friends!

In Chaff » Space Alien Invasion.
April 14, 2:01pm

bottle brush
how about a brush to clean out baby bottles or something similiar?

In GEAR » Annoying Dr Bronners Platypus Residue
April 13, 8:15am

Testing the Pak-Lite
Bob, I came real close to ordering one of those yesterday to see if it had enough light to hike with. If so, it could have some interesting possibilities. If you get one post some detail on the ...

In GEAR » another LED light idea
April 11, 6:16pm

Zip bags of all sizes
You could always order from Mcmaster Carr. They have a wide variety of sizes. http://www.mcmaster.com/#zip-press-bags/=6mbz4h

In GEAR » Zip lock bags
April 11, 6:08pm

BV500 and Jam2
I have a very similiar sleeping setup as you and it fits nicely with either BV. Folded pad up front, sleeping bag in bottom and bearvault standing up in center. The rest of the gear goes on top. ...

In Gear Lists » Suggestions please
April 11, 7:55am

wind shirt on hiking pole?
Why? That is the last place I would ever add weight since it needs to be lifted with every step??????

In Gear Lists » 3day, 40mi trip. Critique the newb.
April 11, 7:07am

Hetch Hetchy
There are a couple of routes out of Hetch Hetchy. You could very likely get into Jack Main Canyon, though it could be a little tricky getting off of Moraine Ridge into the Canyon, the trail become...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra Memorial Day Weekend Suggestions
April 08, 11:31am

another option
Many people I met on the JMT had a canister(s) but on resupply had a smaller bag that they hung for the first couple of days. We did this and it is legal. We did MTR to Whitney in 4 days and were...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » JMT resupply for 2
April 08, 10:15am

Re: JMT Favorites
In trail order N to S 1) Garnet Lake 2) Tully Hole 3) Muir Trail Ranch (just because of the hot springs) 4) Evolution Lake (#1 overall) 5) LeConte Canyon 6) Forester Pass

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Favorite JMT spots
April 07, 2:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Hiking Malto

Hiking Malto has posted no reviews.