Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://westtexasmountainman.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1391 - 1400 of 2292 | Page: 1 ...131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ...230

Forum » Thread

Inner Tent and stakes
Matt if you are interested in selling that inner PM me. I have the SL-1 but haven't had a chance to take it out yet. The stakes may be heavier but keep in mind they will have more holding p...

In GEAR » Tarptent Contrail vs Golite Shangri-La 1
March 11, 11:02pm

Re WTB Bear Spray
Shipping bear spray is a problem. I did it once: ground rate UPS with a "hazardous" label. I only bothered because I was shipping a bunch of other stuff anyway. I hate to be a wet bl...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bear Spray
March 11, 10:02pm

Check this out
Christian I bought a Peak when they were on sale but I returned it, here's why. Overall I liked the pack but the hipbelt was horrible. It just did not fit well at all. The hipbelts on the ne...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Golite Peak Medium
March 11, 6:00pm

Re Backpack Help
Zack before you go buying a pack you need to figure out what you'll be caring. People on this forum tend to use fairly small packs because their other gear is light and compact. If you're...

In Philmont » Backpack Help
March 10, 8:25am

Re reference
Its just too fuzzy. Maybe a kid from another culture will think "water bottle" means a five gallon jerry jug. Its not fair to penalize kids for not know totally irrelevent information.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultralight is hurting my son's grades
March 09, 4:31pm

My solution
Pull the kid out and put him in an online school or homeschool him yourself. No more stupid questions and he will be free to hike with you more:)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultralight is hurting my son's grades
March 09, 8:10am

Packs and tarps
Couple ideas. Sewing the main body of a pack isn't so bad. Its all the other stuff that makes it tedious. If you could find some ready made straps and possibly hipbelts that would make it mo...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » scouts making their own gear
March 08, 10:58pm

Don't care but...
I don't really care what I look like on the trail. Comfort doesn't equal good looks. Couple things might change. I tend to pick bland colored clothes. Thats fine but in the feature if...

In Philosophy & Technique » How you look when you go backpacking...
March 08, 10:53pm

Sold
Sold - Hope you get many miles out of it William!

In Gear Swap » FS. Mountain Laurel Designs Burn
March 07, 9:38pm

Sale Pending
Sale pending.

In Gear Swap » FS. Mountain Laurel Designs Burn
March 07, 9:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.