BPL Community Profile

Jeffs Eleven (WoodenWizard) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Mt Tabor
About Me I'm not a hiker, but I play one on TV.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffs Eleven

Showing 1351 - 1360 of 1451 | Page: 1 ...127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

Forum » Thread

Re: Because I can
They're to protect the right of free speech! Dang Ure, where you at?

In Chaff » Because I can...
February 25, 10:15pm

Re: Backpacker mag gear issue
@ Nick D@mn fine point.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacker mag gear issue
February 25, 10:11pm

Re: Backpacker mag gear issue
Yeah I think I flipped through that thing in about 2min. At least there were a few of 'our' companies in it!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacker mag gear issue
February 25, 8:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Capability Down pants!
Yeah- maybe I should get Climashield in the front! Even better- a waterproof zipper in the front of insulated shorts! Now that's progress

In Make Your Own Gear » Capability Down pants!
February 25, 8:23pm

I bet they fix it
My wife got a camera and put it in her purse and put it on the ground. Somebody (I don't know who- but it wasn't me;)) stepped on it. The LCD screen cracked in half. Canon fixed it for f...

In Photography » Alas, poor camera
February 25, 8:20pm

Re: "Newbie Couple Needing Gear Help"
"Some of that may go even further down since I've calculated some of it by manufacturer listed weight and probably wrong" Probably it'll go up from the mfg weight- They like t...

In Gear Lists » Newbie Couple Needing Gear Help
February 25, 6:54pm

Re: Capability Down pants!
Obviously this would be a weight killer... but would it not make any sense to put a chunk of Climashield in stead of down in the buttock region of insulated pants? Just to toughen it up- and defen...

In Make Your Own Gear » Capability Down pants!
February 25, 6:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Because I can...
Still lighter than B.G.'s camera!;) Love ya Bob!

In Chaff » Because I can...
February 25, 4:54pm

Re: The photos ...
Mesa Verde on peyote?

In Photography » Alas, poor camera
February 25, 4:00pm

Re: Help with Cloudburst 2
I don't know for sure but I take the little loops of stretchy stuff and hook it under the tip of the pole to hold the front corner down. I only do this in bad whether, otherwise they're up...

In GEAR » Help with Cloudburst 2
February 25, 3:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeffs Eleven

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kooka Bay Syn filled custom pad
I got a 44" X 74" X 3.5" pad. R value ~6. It meets requested specs when inflated. As soon as I got it I went and snowshoed around Crater Lake. It was and excellent addition to our...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
June 27, 8:14pm

Garmont Vetta Hike
I got these because Garmont fits better than any shoe I've tried, period. I needed a boot so I looked for the lightest boot Garmont makes The Vetta LITE. Very light for a boot (10oz per Garmont ...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
March 21, 5:27pm

Body Glide mini stick
Oh, Bodyglide. How I love you. I covet your silky sensation. Be mine

In First Aid and Survival Gear & Accessories
February 17, 5:13pm

Tarptent Cloudburst
My first UL tent. I like it a lot but giving to my dad in lieu of more headroom. It is pretty awesome at battening down in the rain and then being able to vent well. We got rained on pretty go...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
January 11, 5:31pm

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
This thing is awesome. There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, save some anecdotal story attesting the overall prowess displayed by that thar stove... Yep

In Stoves - Alcohol
January 11, 4:58pm

Six Moon Designs Traveler backpack
The Traveler is my first UL pack. Since I live near SMD I went to their shop and checked it out myself before buying. Brandon was totally helpful and willing to let me check out the pack line, since...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 11, 4:52pm