Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Kramer (rbeard) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale ATL, Southern Appalachia
About Me Started hiking with my with my dad in the 80's. Learned to appreciate the outdoors during a 26 day Outward Bound course while in high school. Second summer of college, I spent a month sleeping outside, hiking around the national parks in Colorado and Utah. Spent another month wandering Switzerland's Jungfrau region while abroad in '97. Nowadays with a wife and two kids under the age of 5, I enjoy shorter jaunts in NC/VA/GA.
CityAtlanta
StateGA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kramer

Showing 1341 - 1350 of 1922 | Page: 1 ...126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ...193

Forum » Thread

FS: Older REI 2 person Halfdome Tent CHEAP
FS: Older Model REI 2 person Half-Dome Tent that was in the back of the closet. 9/10 condition. I do not have the rain fly, but suppose you could get one on gear swap. If I wanted a cheap, versatil...

In Gear Swap » FS: Older REI 2 person Quarterdome CHEAP
February 27, 1:15pm

pif
emailed you as well. thanks!

In Gear Swap » PIF, PIF, PIF
February 26, 8:20am

Re: hornet
nm

In Gear Deals » BPL Trekking School/Product Review Packs - Various Manufacturers - Inventory Available!
February 25, 2:13pm

Re: hoody
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Beartooth Merino Wool Hoody LARGE
February 24, 2:56pm

Re: Thanks to All
great prices and great communication (even though i missed out on that gatewood cape for $60) quick question: why didnt you use usps....lots of that stuff could have fit in the flat rate priori...

In Gear Swap » Thanks to All
February 24, 2:52pm

Re: Merino Hoodie
BUMP, $110 shipped. Brand new, still in packaging. tried on once over a cap1 ss shirt. You would have to pay $112.00 if you bought it from BPL if it was ever in stock.

February 24, 9:36am

Re: FS: BPL Beartooth Merino Wool Hoody LARGE
Oddly enough, the two people who contacted me yesterday have yet to email me back today. Anyone want to be next in line? if i dont hear from them by tomorrow, it's yours. post interested here.

February 23, 12:54pm

Re: 2/5/11
jason, welcome to bpl! yes there are some anal freaks on here. im talking about milligram counters in the field, so you can imagine what they do on line. I am sure that you will see that ...

In Gear Swap » 30% off at STP
February 23, 5:06am

Re: Merino Hoodie sizing
see what chris said

February 23, 4:29am

FS: BPL Beartooth Merino Wool Hoody LARGE
SOLD PENDING FUNDS BRAND NEW, only tried on once. Just picked this up last week when they found 1 Large in the warehouse and I couldn't resist. Got it in the mail today, tried it on, and it&...

February 22, 4:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kramer

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
have had a love hate relationship with my r1 for a while now. love the coverage, hate the ninja look (my wife wont let me wear it out in public so it becomes a single use, backcountry only item). also...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
January 28, 11:57am

Thermarest Neo-Air
i love mine. perfect for southeast 3/4 season. it has gone from luxury item to necessity. it has kept me and my long cozy down bag high and dry on may occasions when mother nature reared her ugly head...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
June 09, 9:18pm

The North Face Triumph Anorak
this thing is awesome and has proved itself. wore it over a baselayer down to 33 degrees in a cold windy rain while hiking and was fine. i fell into branches when I broke a lt4 carbon pole and swore i...

In Clothing - Raingear
March 21, 6:29pm

Gossamer Gear
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Mike is super nice, and very helpful and will go out of his way to make sure you are happy and satisfied. TOP NOTCH.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 07, 11:49am