BPL Community Profile

Adam Kramer (rbeard) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale ATL, Southern Appalachia
About Me Started hiking with my with my dad in the 80's. Learned to appreciate the outdoors during a 26 day Outward Bound course while in high school. Second summer of college, I spent a month sleeping outside, hiking around the national parks in Colorado and Utah. Spent another month wandering Switzerland's Jungfrau region while abroad in '97. Nowadays, I enjoy shorter treks in NC/VA/GA. I will be taking my 2 year old daughter on her first camping trip sooner than later.
CityAtlanta
StateGA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kramer

Showing 1341 - 1350 of 1808 | Page: 1 ...126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ...181

Forum » Thread

Re: Nobody
some part of me feels that if you have to wait till your paycheck clears to buy an $85 item, you should not be buying an $85 item (especially if it's a 3 season item and we are going into winte...

In Gear Swap » FS:SMD Gatewood Cape/Bivys
November 01, 2:15pm

Re: Re: Deadman Peaks 50- Continental Divide Trail, Cuba, NM
good video. thanks for sharing.

In Post-Trip Reports » Deadman Peaks 50- Continental Divide Trail, Cuba, NM
October 31, 3:42am

SOLD**Quest Goose Down Vest $20**SOLD
*******SOLD*********** Cleaning out the closet. This one is two years old. Been worn camping a couple of times. 80% goose down. I'm guessing 550 fill from the weight of it (15oz). Still has ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Quest Goose Down Vest $20
October 30, 11:38am

Re: snowshoes
Josh, I did a google search for you and found that they went for $199-269 new depending on the year.

In Gear Swap » FS MSR Lightning 25 snowshoes
October 29, 10:10am

Re: Re: FS: Bear Grylls Craghoppers Survival Pants
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

In Gear Swap » FS: Bear Grylls Craghoppers Survival Pants
October 29, 7:58am

Re: FS: Bear Grylls Craghoppers Survival Pants
BUMP $60 shipped.

October 29, 6:11am

FS: Bear Grylls Craghoppers Survival Pants
***SOLD*** FS: Bear Grylls Craghoppers Survival Pants. $60

October 28, 8:31am

Re: Re: So True David
36 waist and felt the same way. that bag is perfect for those who are "more narrow" I do however own a talon 44 and that fits much better and is very close

In Gear Deals » Osprey Exos packs onsale at zappos.com
October 27, 2:03pm

Re: omni heat
me too...is this for real, or just hype?

In GEAR » omni heat
October 27, 12:39pm

Re: Resemblance
"They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick. We both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions, but their buns have sesame seeds. My buns have no seeds" ...

In GEAR » Double walled mini volcano kettle
October 27, 12:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kramer

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
have had a love hate relationship with my r1 for a while now. love the coverage, hate the ninja look (my wife wont let me wear it out in public so it becomes a single use, backcountry only item). also...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
January 28, 11:57am

Thermarest Neo-Air
i love mine. perfect for southeast 3/4 season. it has gone from luxury item to necessity. it has kept me and my long cozy down bag high and dry on may occasions when mother nature reared her ugly head...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
June 09, 9:18pm

The North Face Triumph Anorak
this thing is awesome and has proved itself. wore it over a baselayer down to 33 degrees in a cold windy rain while hiking and was fine. i fell into branches when I broke a lt4 carbon pole and swore i...

In Clothing - Raingear
March 21, 6:29pm

Gossamer Gear
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Mike is super nice, and very helpful and will go out of his way to make sure you are happy and satisfied. TOP NOTCH.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 07, 11:49am