Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Kramer (rbeard) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale ATL, Southern Appalachia
About Me Started hiking with my with my dad in the 80's. Learned to appreciate the outdoors during a 26 day Outward Bound course while in high school. Second summer of college, I spent a month sleeping outside, hiking around the national parks in Colorado and Utah. Spent another month wandering Switzerland's Jungfrau region while abroad in '97. Nowadays with a wife and two kids under the age of 5, I enjoy shorter jaunts in NC/VA/GA.
CityAtlanta
StateGA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kramer

Showing 1341 - 1350 of 1886 | Page: 1 ...126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ...189

Forum » Thread

PICS

In Gear Swap » FS: 12oz waterproof jacket with pitzips XL
February 02, 7:35pm

BUMP
$75 plus shipping

February 02, 1:03pm

FS: 12oz waterproof jacket with pitzips XL
I am selling a perfect condition (never used while camping) REI SUMMIT LAKE RAIN JACKET. Size XL. Color: Blue (like a deep ocean blue). This was REI's lightest laminated rain jacket but the...

February 01, 7:16am

BUMP $15 shipped
final offer

In Gear Swap » FS: Eddie Bauer Down Baseball Cap
January 30, 5:59am

Re: ARGH! Sorry!
i got one but it was cancelled after the transaction went through. ARGH is right. i was waiting for a black one as well in large. they had even sent me the order confirmation email. i appreciate...

In Gear Deals » Eddie Bauer First Ascent Downlight Sweater $47 - only Large Black available
January 28, 8:21am

anyone want this thing?
make me an offer or would trade for something cool

In Gear Swap » FS: NEW Helly Hansen Dakota Jacket LARGE
January 28, 4:23am

great
excellent reflective writing. i have a 7 month old daughter and am already looking forward to her first trip. great to read this now. it is my hope and desire to create as many of those moments as ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Los Padres, Father and Son, 1/22-1/23
January 26, 7:00pm

Bump $16 shipped
$16 shipped

January 26, 9:41am

SOLD*************SOLD***************SOLD
SOLD*************SOLD***************SOLD FS: Never used superlite 3-panel balaclava bought from LL Bean made by turtle fur. I got this in the spring and cut the tags off, but never took it on an...

In Gear Swap » FS: Superlite 3-panel balaclava
January 26, 5:59am

BUMP $17 shipped
BUMP $17 shipped

January 25, 10:49am

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kramer

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
have had a love hate relationship with my r1 for a while now. love the coverage, hate the ninja look (my wife wont let me wear it out in public so it becomes a single use, backcountry only item). also...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
January 28, 11:57am

Thermarest Neo-Air
i love mine. perfect for southeast 3/4 season. it has gone from luxury item to necessity. it has kept me and my long cozy down bag high and dry on may occasions when mother nature reared her ugly head...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
June 09, 9:18pm

The North Face Triumph Anorak
this thing is awesome and has proved itself. wore it over a baselayer down to 33 degrees in a cold windy rain while hiking and was fine. i fell into branches when I broke a lt4 carbon pole and swore i...

In Clothing - Raingear
March 21, 6:29pm

Gossamer Gear
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Mike is super nice, and very helpful and will go out of his way to make sure you are happy and satisfied. TOP NOTCH.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 07, 11:49am