Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Kramer (rbeard) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale ATL, Southern Appalachia
About Me Started hiking with my with my dad in the 80's. Learned to appreciate the outdoors during a 26 day Outward Bound course while in high school. Second summer of college, I spent a month sleeping outside, hiking around the national parks in Colorado and Utah. Spent another month wandering Switzerland's Jungfrau region while abroad in '97. Nowadays, I enjoy shorter treks in NC/VA/GA. I will be taking my 2 year old daughter on her first camping trip sooner than later.
CityAtlanta
StateGA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kramer

Showing 1341 - 1350 of 1832 | Page: 1 ...126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ...184

Forum » Thread

Re: Size
i am 6'0 190 and had to go with the xl for length in a ul down, not the inner. montbell is pretty athletic cut with long arms

In Gear Swap » FS Gossamer Gear Gorilla and Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket
November 19, 12:13pm

SOLD
***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***** Never been used. Size Med (50-70L). Color Gray. W/ mesh storage pouch. Would like to get $17 (edited to reflect lower price) shipped.

In Gear Swap » FS: New Sea to Summit Deluxe Pack Cover MED
November 19, 7:19am

Re: PM sent
SPF

In Gear Swap » FS: GG eVent 25L DryBloc roll-top bag
November 18, 8:29am

Re: Books 5
Email sent on Tom Brown books

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Books #5
November 18, 6:50am

FS: GG eVent 25L DryBloc roll-top bag
BUMP 20 bucks shipped

November 18, 6:48am

Re: John Devitt
i bot a shangri la 1 tarp from him and he was a nice guy. paid $90 shipped for it which is a deal. but i understand the point. he will sell no more. QUESTION TO MODERATOR: would re-selling this ...

In Gear Swap » RE: Member - John Devitt
November 17, 3:42pm

FS: GG eVent 25L DryBloc roll-top bag
FS: Granite Gear 25L eVent reduction DryBloc Dry Sack new in box. Picked this up on sale last weekend on line and it is not the right size for me. will happily pass the deal along to someone here. ...

November 17, 5:58am

Gossamer Gear Hip Belt fit question
i have a 36 inch waist, so got both the large and the medium hip belt. both fit...the large i have to synch down to less than one inch per side left, but find the padded area offers more "cove...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Hip Belt fit question
November 17, 5:49am

Re: Re: World's Lightest Down Pants
"recyclable Sun Chips bags as a 10" loudest material i have ever encountered. pants look GREAT...wondering if you could shift all the down to the front allowing you to moon the hike...

In Gear Deals » World's Lightest Down Pants
November 16, 11:54am

Re: RE: Packed size.
here is mine squeezed into a 12oz rei insulated mug. you could also flatten it. design is pretty much a long diaper genie bag with a flexible tubed plastic adapter. great piece of gear. bag and tub...

In Gear Deals » Instaflator
November 13, 5:34am

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kramer

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
have had a love hate relationship with my r1 for a while now. love the coverage, hate the ninja look (my wife wont let me wear it out in public so it becomes a single use, backcountry only item). also...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
January 28, 11:57am

Thermarest Neo-Air
i love mine. perfect for southeast 3/4 season. it has gone from luxury item to necessity. it has kept me and my long cozy down bag high and dry on may occasions when mother nature reared her ugly head...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
June 09, 9:18pm

The North Face Triumph Anorak
this thing is awesome and has proved itself. wore it over a baselayer down to 33 degrees in a cold windy rain while hiking and was fine. i fell into branches when I broke a lt4 carbon pole and swore i...

In Clothing - Raingear
March 21, 6:29pm

Gossamer Gear
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Mike is super nice, and very helpful and will go out of his way to make sure you are happy and satisfied. TOP NOTCH.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 07, 11:49am