Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 1341 - 1350 of 3489 | Page: 1 ...126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ...349

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Why should it be free?
The only value in this forum is the members and the words that the members type. The website itself is terrible and outdated and the articles don't go into the depth that they used to. Every o...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Grandfathered in life membership ended
December 08, 10:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FLy or no fly - what the double curtain fly is for.
I apologize for not concealing my remark in a heavy layer of innuendo.

In GEAR » The Other Fly --The Ridiculous One in your Baselayer
December 08, 10:55pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: FLy or no fly - what the double curtain fly is for.
Roger must be one of those weirdos that likes to have sex with his pants on.

In GEAR » The Other Fly --The Ridiculous One in your Baselayer
December 08, 9:33pm

Re: Goggles with closed cell foam for dealing with wood fires and preventing eye irritation
They need to be actual goggles. I wear glasses and I think it's much worse. The smoke tends to accumulate behind the lenses.

In GEAR » Goggles with closed cell foam for dealing with wood fires and preventing eye irritation
December 08, 8:40pm

Re: Why should it be free?
"Why should it be free?" Because almost every other forum does not charge you to post. Ads are supposed to take care of administration costs.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Grandfathered in life membership ended
December 08, 8:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stupid light
Personally I find fast cross country trips to be more impressive than on fast on trail trips. If you want to challenge yourself this winter, try going up to the window (in Big Sur) and back in on...

In Philosophy & Technique » Your "stupid light" moments.
December 08, 6:19pm

Re: woobie
Once you get a lighter tent I bet you could fit everything in the express, in that case you would have good short trip and long trip packs. For something in between I would recommend a ULA pack,...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "Light" gear list to shoot for?
December 08, 5:33pm

Re: "Light" gear list to shoot for?
3400 cubic inches is very big. Maybe you can get a smaller kirafu pack. You know when you get your weight down, pack fit and comfort is less important. There really has to be a better solution f...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "Light" gear list to shoot for?
December 08, 4:32pm

Re: coals...
Yeah I usually go and split down a larger piece of wood to get the fire going so I don't waste a ton of fire starter, but I know how difficult it can be to find anything dry in open oak woodlands.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Fire under a silnylon tarp (Video)
December 08, 4:17pm

Re: Fire under a silnylon tarp (Video)
I've gotten all kinds of pin holes in tarps. Just throw some seam seal or tape over it and it's no problem. My last tarp almost had more duct tape than nylon but I got a ton of use out of i...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Fire under a silnylon tarp (Video)
December 08, 3:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am