Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 1341 - 1350 of 3436 | Page: 1 ...126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ...344

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ultralight Saws
Yeah I knew someone somewhere had made an ultralight bucksaw, that's what made me think of it. Thanks for reminding with the link. By the way, while the difference between a bow saw and buck...

In GEAR » Ultralight Saws
November 26, 1:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Ultralight Saws
David, have you considered making a traditional style buck saw (with the cross bar and tensioning line/stick)?

In GEAR » Ultralight Saws
November 26, 12:21pm

Re: Immigration
I see what you are saying, but that's not true for all illegal immigrant employment. My father, just using as an example, pays above minimum wage, pays taxes on their wages, and they have fille...

In Chaff » Well we haven't covered immigration this year...
November 26, 12:17pm

Re: Well we haven't covered immigration this year...
Just an anecdote here. My father owns a landscaping business here. Many of his employees are obviously illegal. He does not pay them under the table, he fills out all of the proper forms when he e...

In Chaff » Well we haven't covered immigration this year...
November 26, 2:03am

Re: Re: I'm all for softness... in others.
Dale, I bet you could shave a mammoth with that thing.

In Philosophy & Technique » Are We Going Soft? Asks the BMC's Carey Davies
November 26, 1:22am

Re: I'm all for softness... in others.
In those kind of conditions I really value the ability to start a fire. There is so much utility in warming yourself up, drying clothes, and even keep warm through the night if necessary (has happe...

In Philosophy & Technique » Are We Going Soft? Asks the BMC's Carey Davies
November 26, 1:21am

Re: Vests?
I like them because they are super easy to take on and off (no dealing with pulling sleeves inside and out). Good for quick rest stops. A 1lb 2oz vest is really heavy for a vest, it's going to...

In GEAR » Vests?
November 26, 1:05am

Re: Should BPL ads be censored?
Can the mods even filter these ads? To my knowledge they are generated by a computer and are based both on the thread content and your internet history. https://adblockplus.org/en/

In Chaff » Should BPL ads be censored?
November 26, 12:43am

Re: Close encounters of the most scary and odoriferous kind
Sounds like an animal that's sees humans all the time and has no real fear. Mice and racoons can be the same way. Did you have food under your tarp?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Close encounters of the most scary and odoriferous kind
November 26, 12:40am

Re: Differentiating Pagonia Houdini 2013 vs pre-2013
Look at the tag. Mine says sp13, which means spring 2013.

In GEAR » Differentiating Pagonia Houdini 2013 vs pre-2013
November 25, 11:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am