BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale west coast best coast
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 1341 - 1350 of 2528 | Page: 1 ...126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ...253

Forum » Thread

Re: Swappin' Out My Shorts
I REALLY like the REI brand running shorts. They fit just right, above the knees but not short short. They dry fast and have held up very well to bushwacking and scraping on abrasive rocks.

In GEAR » Swappin' Out My Shorts
April 04, 12:12pm

Re: "Another (probably stupid) wind shirt question"
Yeah, a windshirt is not going to act as a vapor barrier unless it is a windshirt that doesn't breathe, which would make it a terrible windshirt. When I wear my windshirt while sleeping, I expe...

In GEAR » Another (probably stupid) wind shirt question
April 03, 7:50pm

Re: Another (probably stupid) wind shirt question
So if you are hiking in the wind and don't have a windshirt, you can just throw on a little more insulation. The wind will blow right through it, but it will still give you that tiny bit of war...

In GEAR » Another (probably stupid) wind shirt question
April 03, 3:55pm

Re: soft shells
Roger, What you do for rain gear when bushwacking? I have been looking for tough outerwear for bushwacking, but I realized that I could just wear a super light rain jacket or windshirt under my bu...

In Editor's Roundtable » Bushwhacking Gear: Heavyweight Fabrics and Compatible Construction Techniques to Improve Clothing Longevity for Off-trail Bushwhacking
April 03, 3:19pm

Re: Post-hike rituals
I get a burger after every trip. Sometimes it's the only motivation I have to hike out.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Post-hike rituals
April 03, 12:21pm

Re: 10 Reasons why you should never spend time in the backcountry
You might even get sweaty and start to smell bad. Gross!

In Philosophy & Technique » 10 Reasons why you should never spend time in the backcountry
April 02, 6:51pm

Re: A few more reasons why you should never spend time in the backcountry
The rain is wet, the snow is cold, and the sun will burn you. You really can't win here.

In Philosophy & Technique » 10 Reasons why you should never spend time in the backcountry
April 02, 3:06pm

Re: Exciting new boot style
but are they gore-tex?

In GEAR » Exciting new boot style
April 01, 7:37pm

REI launches new line of Kitten Adventure Gear.
What is the best breed of cat for backpacking? http://www.rei.com/share/adventure-kitten-gear.html?stop_mobi=yes&sf11012136=1

In Chaff » REI launches new line of Kitten Adventure Gear.
April 01, 12:41pm

Re: Sleeping Comfort
I normally sleep in all of my clothes, so I bring a pillow. I avoided bringing a pillow for the longest time until I saw a pillow at REI that only weighed around 2 oz (I had always assumed that the...

In Philosophy & Technique » Sleeping Comfort
March 31, 9:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am