Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 1341 - 1350 of 3663 | Page: 1 ...126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ...367

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Updated SUL Clothing 40F
Good post Dale. We all need to remind ourselves that we are tropical animals.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Updated SUL Clothing 40F
January 30, 9:23pm

Synthetics
My main reason for switching from synthetics was the odor issue. Also with wool underwear my crotch area doesn't feel all sticky and nasty like with synthetics... a but TMI I know. I would norm...

In GEAR » merino underwear stretching out.
January 30, 8:20pm

Re: Re: merino underwear stretching out.
It doesn't hurt to try Doug.

January 30, 8:17pm

fabric
The fabric doesn't prevent water vapor (humidity) from getting into the down. Unless you made the fabric out of cuben or something.

In GEAR » DWR Down Ye or Nah
January 30, 6:03pm

Re: Ah
They fit like slim fitting running shorts (not tight at all) after a day of hiking... very dissapointing. I'll look into the sw and ib boxers, thanks!

January 30, 5:47pm

Re: Re: merino underwear stretching out.
The dryer is actually not an issue. After a day of use the boxers stretch and out and are not tight fitting. If I wash them and throw them in the dryer they shrink back the original tightness and...

January 30, 5:40pm

Re: Schools ditches rules and loses bullies
But Kat, without rules the children will bite pop tarts into shapes vaguely resembling a pistol and terrorize other students. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boy-suspended-gun-shaped-po...

In Chaff » Schools ditches rules and loses bullies
January 30, 5:31pm

merino underwear stretching out.
I have some minus 33 merino wool underwear. After wearing them they quickly start to stretch out and loose their tight fit. I need that tight fit for chaffing issues. If I get them wet and throw th...

January 30, 5:26pm

Re: Tin Can BBQ
High Sierra fire bans rarely have anything to do with fire danger (these past couple of years have been an exception). They have to do with a lack of fuel and the ecological issue of fuel depletion...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tin Can BBQ
January 30, 3:59pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Updated SUL Clothing 40F
I've been there. Hypothermia can really sneak up on you. And I've found that when soaking wet it can be hard to tell how cold you really are. I now carry a powerful firestarter that I can ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Updated SUL Clothing 40F
January 30, 10:59am

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am