BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 1341 - 1350 of 2859 | Page: 1 ...126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ...286

Forum » Thread

Re: don't want trail runners
http://www.bellevilleboot.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=97

In GEAR » don't want trail runners
June 29, 8:42pm

Re: Re: Re: Anyone want to hike with me tomorrow?
That was sarcasm. The hottest I have experienced was working landscaping for a week when it was about 110 every day. My body eventually got used to it and stopped bitching at me, didn't really...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Anyone want to hike with me tomorrow?
June 29, 8:36pm

Re: Anyone want to hike with me tomorrow?
It was 105 here and I was working outside all day. What difference does 15 degrees make?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Anyone want to hike with me tomorrow?
June 29, 7:58pm

snaps
I wonder if you could attach metal snaps to the back and sides of your shoes and the gaiters. That would be a lot more secure than velcro. I havent found a gaiter that works well with minimalist s...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Gaiters: State of the Market Report 2013
June 29, 4:03pm

Re: Nothing to see here
I see everything.

In User Test Forum » Nothing to see here
June 28, 11:33pm

Re: Navigation
Good advice on changing leads Manfred. When doing off trail trips with my main hiking buddy (unfortunately he will be gone while I'm hiking this) we switch leads in route finding. When faced wi...

In Pre-Trip Planning » So I'm doing the Sierra High Route...
June 27, 11:32pm

Re: Re: High Route
Andrew, I would love to meet you all in Emigrant but my current job schedule has me working weekends and I can't even backpack at all (mondays and thursdays off). This is one of the reasons I w...

June 27, 11:27pm

Re: Re: So I'm doing the Sierra High Route...
Eric, in my limited experience I get over it completely after a couple days. This has prevented any longer distance weekend trips. With a longer trip I can take it slow at first and acclimate. Eith...

June 27, 6:51pm

Re: Re: So I'm doing the Sierra High Route...
Alpine? Just a day. I've had issues with altitude in the past (now mostly remedied with Diamox, that stuff is amazing) that discouraged with from going up high. My longest cross country hike...

June 27, 6:44pm

So I'm doing the Sierra High Route...
Before going back to school in the fall, I've decided to hike the Sierra High Route (or something similar). I plan on spending between 2 weeks and 20 days, generally taking it slow. I would sta...

June 27, 6:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am