Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 1311 - 1320 of 1737 | Page: 1 ...123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ...174

Forum » Thread

RE Montane
Thanks Jason I need to sell this one first, plus I think I found the jacket I was really wanting on the forum, the Golite Ether

In Gear Swap » FS Montane Featherlite Velo H2O Jacket
July 28, 9:59pm

RE Ether
Peter I think it will fit, my friends Ether was a xxl but fit a little loose. I won't have the funds till Fri. when I get paid, if you can wait till Fri. I will send the money by Paypal just em...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Ether Hooded Wind Jacket, Men’s XL, Blue, NWT
July 28, 9:55pm

RE Rae Lakes
Thanks for the offfer Adan. I also have access to an 8x10 tarp, but if I bring that I might as well bring the Moment because the Moment would be lighter. If we don't have any rain than I'll...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3-4 openings for Rae Lakes loop 8/12-8/15
July 28, 9:04pm

RE Ether
Peter I'll take it. I am going to go by my friends house today and try his on to make sure the xl will fit me, if it does I'm a definite buy. Thanks Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Ether Hooded Wind Jacket, Men’s XL, Blue, NWT
July 28, 9:05am

RE Marmot Ion
Dale got the jacket yesterday, in perfect condition as always, nice doing buisness with you again. I hope it will hold up to some precipitation for our next hike, we may get some thunder showers. I...

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Ion Windshirt Men's XL
July 27, 10:11pm

RE size
Thanks for the info, this was the only one they had (xl)and I didn't know they ran small, if they had an xxl I would probably buy that one, because I really like the jacket, just to small.

In Gear Swap » FS Montane Featherlite Velo H2O Jacket
July 27, 10:02pm

RE Rae Lakes
@ Adan I have the Alpinlite 5x8 flat tarp, I've never tarped before so maybe this would be a good opportunity to test some new skills. I also have the Bearpaws bug bivy. I'm not to worried ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3-4 openings for Rae Lakes loop 8/12-8/15
July 27, 9:11pm

RE Pics
Thanks for your comments. I've been thinking of entering the 1st photo in the fair. I had the 1st 3 pics blown up to poster size and framed them for my mom, there in her living room right now, ...

In Photo Gallery » AHHHHHHHHH
July 26, 11:07pm

RE Pics
I'm no camera buff. I have an HP Photosmart M425 digital camera, cost about $139.00 about 6 years ago.

In Photo Gallery » AHHHHHHHHH
July 26, 11:01pm

RE Rae Lakes
I weighed the shelters and there is only an 8oz difference between the tarp and the Moment, the Moment being the heavier. I don't know if it's worth taking the tarp, if we have bad weather ...

July 26, 10:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.