Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 1311 - 1320 of 1766 | Page: 1 ...123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ...177

Forum » Thread

Down Jacket
I have a Golite Cumulus in a xl. I believe it's an xl the tag is gone I bought it off the forum and all my jackets are xl. I just bought a new E.B. First Ascent and dont use the Golite any more...

In Gear Swap » WTB Down Jacket OR Nuptse XL Down Jacket
September 16, 9:37pm

RE TRIP
Ken you might be able to pull this one off, it's about 1 1/2- 2 miles one way.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Labor Day Weekend?
August 29, 9:57am

RE TRIP
Kat me, my daughter, and brother inlaw are going to Weaver Lake that Sat. and Sun. its in the Sierra's not to far from where we went to Rae Lakes your welcome to join us. There are no permits o...

August 29, 9:55am

RE Labor day
Kat, I might be going to Weaver Lake with my daughter and brother inlaw, your more than welcome to come. here's a link http://kevingong.com/Hiking/200508WeaverLake.html

August 22, 7:55pm

RE Rae Lakes
Sorry guy's it took so long to post. I got home Sun. afternoon to a house with no air conditioning, and it still isn't fixed, and we've had 100* plus days all week, then I tried to up l...

In Post-Trip Reports » Rae Lakes, 12th to 15th Aug. 2010
August 19, 10:55pm

RE Rae Lakes
Darn! 25lbs with every thing that includes 2 liters of water

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3-4 openings for Rae Lakes loop 8/12-8/15
August 11, 8:40am

RE TRIP
I'm in!!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual Bay Area BPL Hike
August 10, 10:44pm

RE Rae Lakes
Ok guys & gal if you could please email me your important info ie, full name, address, phone or what ever you think is important. I'm making an itinerary for my wife in case something happe...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3-4 openings for Rae Lakes loop 8/12-8/15
August 10, 8:17am

RE: 3rd annual BBL hike
That's great, where you been man! You'r missing a great hike this weekend. I sent you a pm, dont know if you got it or not, will let you know how this hike goes. Good to see you on the foru...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual Bay Area BPL Hike
August 09, 11:53pm

Re Montane
I will be hiking the 13th-16th. If I don't respond right away, I will when I get back, and it will be sold according to the time people post. Thanks Jack

In Gear Swap » FS Montane Featherlite Velo H2O Jacket
August 09, 11:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.