Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 1311 - 1320 of 1746 | Page: 1 ...123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ...175

Forum » Thread

RE Rae Lakes
I usually cook a light breakfast and stop for lunch, later cook dinner, don't want to loose my shapely figure. LOL

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3-4 openings for Rae Lakes loop 8/12-8/15
August 02, 7:55pm

RE Spain
Those are some great pics and what a beautiful landscape to hike in, I'm jealous! I wanna go, I wanna go, when do we leave?

In Post-Trip Reports » Spanish Pyrenees, fist overnight in a while
August 01, 11:07pm

RE Dog
Well it's been a week now and she already knows set, lay down, crawl, and almost has the fetch thing down, chases the ball but doesn't always bring it back. Just about kennel trained, she d...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Got a Dog
July 31, 11:14pm

RE P.F.
Check out this video on how to tape your feet by Dr. Dave Hannaford, he's a marrathon runner and backpacker, he knows feet, and really helped mine with custom orthotics. These are not cheap, bu...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » time to develop plantar fasciitis?
July 31, 11:02pm

RE Montane
Surely someone needs this jacket?

In Gear Swap » FS Montane Featherlite Velo H2O Jacket
July 31, 7:47pm

RE Rae Lakes
Here is some more on weather with lots of details http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/firewx/?latitude=&longitude=&wfo=hnx&interface=fwzones&click.x=437&click.y=185

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3-4 openings for Rae Lakes loop 8/12-8/15
July 29, 10:39pm

Re: Re: I didn't start this one...
+1 Juston on the 2 legged animals, I have never had any problems with bears either.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 1 dead, 2 injured in Montana bear attack
July 29, 10:07pm

RE Bag
Where were you when I was looking for this bag and ended up buying the Arroyo. LOL

In Gear Swap » FS: 2010 Marmot Hydrogen
July 28, 10:44pm

Got a Dog
I finaly got my backpackin buddy. Now if I can just get past the puppy stage, shots, potty training, and keeping the parvo disease at bay, untill I can socailize her with other dogs will be good to...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Got a Dog
July 28, 10:17pm

RE Montane
Thanks Jason I need to sell this one first, plus I think I found the jacket I was really wanting on the forum, the Golite Ether

In Gear Swap » FS Montane Featherlite Velo H2O Jacket
July 28, 9:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.