Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 1311 - 1320 of 1774 | Page: 1 ...123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ...178

Forum » Thread

JMT/SHR Trip 9/24-26
Your the man Greg, wish I had the time and could do that kind of milage, have fun. Jack

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » JMT/SHR Trip 9/24-26(TM to Red's)
September 21, 10:47pm

Pirate Day
Just for fun. Today is talk like a Pirate Day. I'll start it off with a good joke. A Pirate walkes into a bar, and attached to his belt is the helm (steering wheel) he walks up orders a drink, ...

In Chaff » Pirate Day
September 19, 5:17pm

RE Black Bears
YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Black bears are tasty.

In Chaff » 300 Black Bears killed so far in Ca. hunting season?
September 18, 8:34pm

Tent
Here's a link on the Marmot Aura http://www.backcountry.com/marmot-aura-2-person-3-season-tent It won gear of the year in 2008

In Gear Swap » Looking for light 2 person-3 season tent, women's down jacket
September 18, 9:49am

Tent
I have a Marmot Aura 2 person tent only used once, I'm selling to fund a new Cloudburst. The cheapest I found on the web was $235.00 I'll let it go for $200.00 shipped to CONUS I take PayPa...

In Gear Swap » Looking for light 2 person-3 season tent, women's down jacket
September 16, 10:20pm

Jacket pics
I found the post where I bought it, and it is an xl. Don't pay any attention to the fat guy in the pic it's me, just to give you an idea I'm 5'9" and 205lbs

In Gear Swap » WTB Down Jacket OR Nuptse XL Down Jacket
September 16, 10:09pm

Jacket
Scott, I'll even wash it before I ship it with my down wash, I'm going to try and take a pic right now, give me a few minutes while I find some batteries for the camera.

September 16, 9:53pm

Jacket
Sorry Scott. I posted it as a Minimus and it's really a Cumulus I went back and corrected the mistake

September 16, 9:49pm

Down Jacket
I have a Golite Cumulus in a xl. I believe it's an xl the tag is gone I bought it off the forum and all my jackets are xl. I just bought a new E.B. First Ascent and dont use the Golite any more...

September 16, 9:37pm

RE TRIP
Ken you might be able to pull this one off, it's about 1 1/2- 2 miles one way.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Labor Day Weekend?
August 29, 9:57am

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.