BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 1311 - 1320 of 1723 | Page: 1 ...123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ...173

Forum » Thread

re steak
Yeah Ken Adan's probably right, we'll probably get something to eat on the way up, so I wouldn't save us to much if any, at least on my part, but again thanks for the offer.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3-4 openings for Rae Lakes loop 8/12-8/15
July 23, 8:39am

RE Marmot
Dale email me your Paypal info my pm's are not working, I will send the funds as soon as I get home tomorrow, around 7:30 p.m. My email is ielliot1@bak.rr.com I will put my address in the comen...

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Ion Windshirt Men's XL
July 22, 10:39pm

RE Marmot
Dale I think you had a Marmot Precip Jacket that I bought from you also, was it you?

July 22, 10:33pm

RE Marmot
I'll take it. I just need to put more funds in the bank tomorrow so when I do the payment through Paypal it doesn't charge me or you the Paypal fee's. If this is ok with you let me know...

July 22, 10:23pm

re steak
Sounds good Ken. I went to the doc this week because my gout was acting up. I go back next Wed. to see what the Uric acid levels are, and to finaly start on some meds so I can eat RED MEAT YEAH!!! ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3-4 openings for Rae Lakes loop 8/12-8/15
July 22, 10:11pm

RE Bear canister
When I did this trip 3 years ago I asked the Ranger why we had to carry the canister if there were bear boxes up there, his reply, because it's the law!!, doesn't matter if there are bear b...

July 22, 5:32pm

RE Ether
Rodger, I wish you would have seen my post. I've been looking for one of these, and by the time I got home it was sold, any more, any one? I'm so bummed oh well maybe one will show up

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite, Patagonia, TNF
July 20, 7:36pm

RE jacket
2nd inline for the Ether

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite, Patagonia, TNF
July 20, 7:30pm

RE ETHER
Any body have one?

In Gear Swap » WTB Golite Ether
July 20, 12:19am

RE Rae Lakes
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears oh my! That's funny I love it!

July 20, 12:13am

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.