BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 1301 - 1310 of 1369 | Page: 1 ...118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Netting?
Great info, everyone (especially that thread, Todd! Folks here are so creative). I'll start looking into fabrics then, since it's clear I need something to keep the insulation from snagging.

In Make Your Own Gear » unsewn, uncovered quilt (i.e. piece of raw quilt batting)
June 10, 8:06pm

unsewn, uncovered quilt (i.e. piece of raw quilt batting)
I hammock and I need something for warmer temps. Since dirt/wet/ground contact is not an issue, I was thinking of just buying some climashield and cutting it to shape, essentially making a blanket...

In Make Your Own Gear » unsewn, uncovered quilt (i.e. piece of raw quilt batting)
June 10, 3:28pm

Re: Rules change
Looks the same to me? I got one thing yesterday and one thing today. Today's email was a c/p of yesterday's with the new item number.

In Gear Swap » Backpacking Light Used Gear Sale
June 07, 1:25pm

Still a good day!
I got the pants I put in for, which saves me half a pound over the fleece ones I had been using for winter.

June 07, 1:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Eugen
I put in an email for it, but I'm almost surely not the next in line if you do decide to pass it on. I'll cross my fingers though. :)

June 07, 1:02pm

Re: Eugen
Sorry no, I was looking at the two lighter ones (summer weight? 3 season??). Thanks very much though!

June 07, 12:44pm

pointless nitpick
I'm cool with googling for more info before emailing, but none of the cocoon quilt weights match any of the info I can find. I'm probably too late to put in for one anyway.

June 07, 12:39pm

Will new additions be made the same time of day?
Just so I know when to be here.

June 06, 1:50pm

toggle sounds good
I'm surprised they didn't use something more secure than a snap. With material that light there's no way it'd drape correctly like a regular kilt.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How many BPL'ers wear KILTS?
June 06, 1:32pm

#13 Hammock is MINE!
Yeah baby! 10 oz drop from the UL Backpacker.

June 06, 1:16pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.