Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 1301 - 1310 of 1392 | Page: 1 ...121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140

Forum » Thread

inaccurate
I am a geek, not a snob. As anyone who has seen me with a can of Bud can attest. That doesn't mean I buy it for myself, but I'm not too good to drink it, which is what snob implies.

In Philosophy & Technique » Why do A-holes drink light beer?
June 25, 6:57pm

couple suggestions
Maybe this is possible and I haven't figured it out yet, but it would be nice to: be able to delete points. as fas I can tell you can only add them. be able to connect points/loop featur...

In On the Web » My feature rich backcountry mapping site.
June 25, 2:37pm

no, no
yuppies drink heineken, hispters drink pbr, rednecks drink bud lite, college students drink beast or natty lite, geeks drink craft beer, ecogeeks drink local beer, and hardcore geeks drink beer the...

June 25, 12:29pm

choice of beverage and character
Most light beer drinkers aren't a-holes, but most a-holes drink light beer. It is a matter of bad taste, certainly. And I don't mean that in a snobby, "if they were decent people the...

June 25, 11:13am

Me neither!
>> If this is true I can't see why anyone would perfer the titanium steak My dentist would kill me. ;)

In GEAR » 7075-T6 Alum vs. Titanium Stakes
June 23, 3:02pm

Nice article
I've been thinking a lot lately about this sort of thing. I made a post last week that got some thoughtful responses. here I want less, find I do better with less, actually enjoy making ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Buy the Newest, Lightest, Shiniest Gear Or You Could Die
June 23, 11:12am

Re: Don't Forget
>> Don't forget about Allen & Mike's Really Cool Backcountry Ski Book. One of my personal favorites! Yeah...I didn't make that connection until a few days ago, and I have a...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Tip of the Week
June 23, 10:16am

Re: Re: Re: Is this beginner gear sufficient for a night or two?
>> Actually, I think even non beginners do this. I dropped a lot of weight by simply bringing less stuff and repackaging stuff into smaller containers. I'd like to add (being pretty ne...

In GEAR » Is this beginner gear sufficient for a night or two?
June 23, 8:33am

Sit pad in framesheet slip?
If you had a pack with a hard framesheet, couldn't you replace that with a piece of CCF (that could double as a sit pad or foot insulation). Or is that not what you're talking about?

In GEAR » Anyone else wish there was an UL backpack with a real pad frame?
June 21, 1:46pm

Have they discontinued this model permanently then?
I thought inov8 kept their model line pretty static. However, the only places I've found this shoe it has been marked down/out of stock/limited sizes available. The question behind this is:...

In Gear Deals » Inov-8 X-Talon 240 - $56.91 shipped w/ coupon @ STP
June 21, 12:32pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.