Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd h (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SE
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd h

Showing 1301 - 1310 of 2021 | Page: 1 ...122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ...203

Forum » Thread

Re: Merry Christmas... So, What'd Ya Get?
Kendall, I'm so glad to hear your baby is better! That's a great present. Not trying to put a damper on things - and please don't let this change the happy mood of this thread. ...

In GEAR » Merry Christmas... So, What'd Ya Get?
December 25, 7:44pm

Re: WTT: R1 Hoody - PIF Eugene
Way to go, Thom!!! True spirit of Christmas!! Todd

In Gear Swap » WTT: R1 Hoody Size Small for Size Medium
December 24, 1:08pm

Re: FS: Big Agnes and Neo-Air pads
What size is the Neo? Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes and Neo-Air pads
December 16, 8:14pm

Re: Gila Wilderness Sept. 2010
Rob, Thank you for posting so many pics! It looks like a scenic, great trip. Best of luck on your weight loss. Please keep us updated on your success and share your future trips! Todd

In Post-Trip Reports » Gila Wilderness Sept. 2010
December 10, 8:49pm

Re: size
John, I'm 6'1" and wear a Large. If I was your size I'd want an XL.

In Gear Swap » For Sale: 2010 Montbell U.L. Down Inner Parka
December 10, 8:01am

Re: Tarp Article?
Jace, There is a nice article on tarping, but I'm pretty sure you need to be a member to read it. Or, you can muy Ryan Jordan's book (from this site) - it's in there too; and you ge...

In GEAR » Bes Cuben Tarp
December 08, 1:17pm

Re: curious about sizing
2nd Eugene's opinion. Go w/the Medium.

In GEAR » I bought the I/O Bio Contact Hoody
December 08, 7:06am

Re: Montbell Alpine Light size
I'm 6'1" and wear a Large in Montbell. I think the Medium will be uncomfortably short on you unless you have a short torso. (I have over a 20" torso for reference)

In GEAR » Montbell Alpine Light size
December 07, 1:09pm

Re: price?
Yes, I got it for $58. Very happy about that. They are more expensive now. Still cheaper than some alternatives, though! If you have such a hoody on your wish list, it appears to be worth you...

December 05, 6:31am

I bought the I/O Bio Contact Hoody
Based on the info provided by Eugene Smith on an earlier thread, I ordered the $58 Contact Hoody... ....And Wow! I've never seen a Beartooth hoody in person (for comparison) but I can say...

December 04, 7:39pm

All Reader Reviews by todd h

todd h has posted no reviews.