BPL Community Profile

James Reilly (zippymorocco) - BPL Guest

My Locale Montana
About Me James Reilly has not added a biography yet.
CityAsheville
StateNC
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Reilly

Showing 131 - 140 of 398 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...40

Forum » Thread

applicator
That's what I am seeing too. Maybe, I will need to rethink my project but I will search some more first. Maybe eBay has a used applicator.

In Make Your Own Gear » Hysol at retail stores?
November 10, 2:56pm

Great thanks
Thank you for the info. I see that it rewires a special applicator. Is there any way around using that?

November 10, 2:48pm

Hysol at retail stores?
Hello, Where are people in the USA buying Hysol. I live in Asheville, NC and wonder if it is available locally. Also, never having used it, is there only one kind? Thank you for you help

November 10, 11:54am

Re: weight?
that's good for me. I'll figure out how from that. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » eVent fabric
October 13, 8:50am

weight?
Could you tell me the weight per yd². Thank you

In Gear Swap » eVent fabric
October 13, 8:07am

VIA iced coffee
On a long distance hike when I want to cover ground I use the starbucks Via iced coffee or regular coffee and cold water. I just add it to my water bottle and drink it as I hike in the morning. W...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » backcountry coffee
October 07, 6:41pm

Hex Twin
I am hoping that the hexamid twin will be my perfect two person shelter for the PCT. That is what I plan to take cause that is what I have. I have been considering starting with just a flat tarp ...

In GEAR » Dream PCT shelter set up
October 06, 9:09am

apex 2.5
I made a 2.5 for summer use on the AT. It worked well to 50+. I spent 2 nights Pretty cold and think that a something that was accurately rated to 40 would be nice.

In GEAR » cliamshield quilts - your experience
September 28, 7:52pm

Shiny side in
As Roger said Shiny side in.

In Make Your Own Gear » M50 quilt...shiny side?
September 21, 6:03pm

Suggestion
Be sure to mark each right side cut pieces with a piece of tape or something. Even though it's hard to tell before you cut I found that you do notice when you see a right and wrong together. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » M50 quilt...shiny side?
September 21, 11:46am

All Reader Reviews by James Reilly

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Customer Service
I spoke to a very helpful person on the phone. She helped me determine the proper size for the jacket I wanted. Jacket fits perfectly, was shipped quick and is of top quality.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:13pm

Sea to Summit Premium Silk Liner
We purchased a ultra-sil stuff sack as recommended by a customer service rep at a outfitter along the A.T. In using it to stuff my wife's sleeping bag I ripped the thing in half. She called up th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:08pm