BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 131 - 140 of 1361 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...137

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Ridges look great
Nick, that's when you can start ;-)

In Make Your Own Gear » Ridged Foster's Cans
March 05, 6:00pm

Re: I'll try it.
Ok, the 3rd automotive store that I went to had a roll of the tape. At the cash register I quickly relieved my self of $22.17 15 feet of tape in the roll. I'm going to use the entire roll to...

In GEAR » IMUSA mug, hot handle, heat shield tape
March 05, 4:49pm

Re: Dan's stove
Hello Bawana, Yes, the kerosene stove uses a wick. It needs to be primed also with a wick that is at the base of part that has all the holes in it. I use alcohol to prime it. I use a 3oz aluminu...

In GEAR » Cold weather cooking - stove choices
March 05, 4:40pm

I'll try it.
Someone purchased a mug from me today and they asked if I could apply the tape. I told them I would check locally for it and then do as they asked. They provided a photo from this thread. I hope...

In GEAR » IMUSA mug, hot handle, heat shield tape
March 05, 11:21am

Canister Stoves on Mt Everest
Ever wonder about leave no trace on Mount Everest :-)))) Saw this on the news today: http://www.nbcnews.com/science/environment/nepal-enlists-mt-everest-climbers-clean-trash-strewn-slopes-n44276

In GEAR » Canister Stoves on Mt Everest
March 05, 10:56am

Ridges look great
Wow!!! ridges look great :-) I have revealed the method I use in a thread here on BPL. It is basically what is shown on the "Instructibles" site. I added a thing or two to make sure of...

In Make Your Own Gear » Ridged Foster's Cans
March 05, 7:33am

Re: Why Isn't There an UL Alcohol Type Stove that Bruns White Gas?
Came across this one in my archives. This one worked well but didn't like the smell of kerosene burning. It's DIY stove. This is a photobucket video, click on it to view.

In GEAR » Why Isn't There an UL Alcohol Type Stove that Bruns White Gas?
March 03, 6:32pm

kerosene stove
Once in a while when I feel nostalgic I'll use my DIY mini kerosene stove :-) This is a photobucket video, click on it to view.

In GEAR » Cold weather cooking - stove choices
March 03, 6:25pm

Sigg Version
Here it is with fire added: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5j8TkeP7U0

In Make Your Own Gear » The Silver Bullet Sapporo Bottle Stove
February 27, 10:38pm

Aluminum and steel Diamond Nut cans
"Which ones are made of aluminum?" "Every one of the Blue Diamond Almonds cans that I looked at today at the store. --B.G.--" This must vary by region, then. I buy lots...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » 1 oz, Durable* Cook kit
February 27, 10:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.