Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 131 - 140 of 1374 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...138

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Say what, now?
Roger, The tape/adhesive stuck to the aluminum of the handle. It delaminated from the fiberglass. Like I said, a customer purchased a mug and then asked if I could apply the tape. He showed ...

In GEAR » IMUSA mug, hot handle, heat shield tape
March 08, 9:50am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Say what, now?
Hey Tom, I have some thin aluminum tape, 2" wide with high heat resistant adhesive that will work for your project. Send me you address and I'll mail you some. I was able to adhere s...

March 07, 6:57pm

Re: Bahhhh Humbug
I tried it with the 12cm mug and the test results were the same. The mug is great.....the tape has issues!!! :-))))) ----------------------------------SALE HAS ENDED-------------------...

In Gear Deals » Imusa Mug with Insulated Handle
March 07, 1:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Say what, now?
I did one test a few min. ago with the 12cm mug and had the same negative result. Even worse on the delamination of tape from fiberglass. within 20-30 seconds I watched the tape slowly come off the...

March 07, 12:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Say what, now?
Delmar O'Donnell (Bolster) - F (Excellent! I was wondering how to solve this problem! Now to the auto store!) Did you ever make it to the store an make a purchase? If you believe in the ...

March 07, 12:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Say what, now?
Roger, no air bubbles in the tape, flattened them to the max. I used a very small flame under the mug. I followed your directions with the exception of mug size. I used the 10cm. At this point I...

March 07, 10:25am

Re: Say what, now?
I'm so pi$$ed I could spit nails. :-))))) I made time to test the tape this evening. Did 3 tests on my kitchen stove. Low low heat. No flames over the edge of the pot. The handle got ...

March 06, 8:04pm

Re: Re: IMUSA mug, hot handle, heat shield tape
Had to end my sale early. Bahhhh Humbug!!!! This tape isn't worth a damn on 10cm Imusa Mugs

March 06, 6:32pm

Bahhhh Humbug
-------------------------------Sale has ended --------------------------------------

March 06, 6:28pm

Imusa Mug with Insulated Handle
I was inspired by Roger Dodger in the thread he created dealing with hot handle of cooking pots when removed from stoves after the water has come to a boil. Take a look at the thread http://www...

March 06, 2:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.