Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 131 - 140 of 1798 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...180

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: "Micro-CPAP"
I seriously doubt that such a small device can produce the amount of air pressure to insure a comfortable nights sleep. Sleeping at a 45 degree angle in a hammock might be an option for cpap users.

In GEAR » Micro-CPAP
May 26, 4:03pm

I've spanked my monkey
Now that's a first and a funny one at that! LOL

In Gear Deals » BPL only deal of the century!
May 26, 9:28am

Iso91 as fuel for Fancee Feest
I have a vested interest in the Fancee Feest A discussion over at Whieblaze.net prompted me to try Iso91 alcohol in the Fancee Feest stove. It performed well and left no soot on the bottom o...

In GEAR » Iso91 as fuel for Fancee Feest
May 26, 9:25am

Re: Re: Esbit Concentrator
< If used in conjunction with a Foster beer can pot and windscreen boil results are the same as using the Calder Keg Cone set-up. The concentrator keeps the flame focused close to the bottom of ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Esbit Concentrator
May 25, 7:55pm

Re: Re: Re: Esbit Concentrator
Bob, it's about 3/16". It's a one piece folder with bread box corners to prevent loss of melted esbit. The design allows for complete combustion of the tablet. It can be made with ...

May 25, 5:22pm

Possible Tarp Material from cotton fields
You southern boys might be able to get some free salvaged tarp material if you live near one of the cotton processing companies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=192yWr0oJWs Plastic Wrap ht...

In Make Your Own Gear » Possible Tarp Material from cotton fields
May 25, 10:46am

Esbit Concentrator
This esbit tray is made of .002 stainless steel. It concentrates the flame under a 3-1/4" pot and works well on wider pots also. If used in conjunction with a Foster beer can pot and windscree...

May 24, 8:04pm

Re: Re: GGG #8 Planning/ Which Vendors?
I sent a box full of stoves to one of the gatherings and they were placed in a tent as a "take one if you want one" offer. I was not in attendance to demo the stoves. If I send another...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG #8 Planning Survey
May 24, 9:00am

Re: +1 for Weld
Weld is great stuff. Double sided "carpet tape" might also work well.

In Make Your Own Gear » Glueing two pieces of blue CCF together
May 17, 7:10am

Re: Re: Esbit burner testing
(awsorensen) said: I have a great setup I use but even it is so over kill for it's use. I still need to get some food grade high temp sealer for the inside for the seam of the 2-1 can pot. I...

In GEAR » Esbit burner testing
May 16, 9:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.