BPL Community Profile

Tyler Barcelli (youngster) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Tyler Barcelli has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListLight 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler Barcelli

Showing 131 - 140 of 204 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: where did you see it?
I run firefox and I have had no trouble opening it. As suggested maybe the web address you are using is off a little.

In Gear Deals » Jacks r better
May 06, 9:52pm

Re: where did you see it?
I have had no trouble getting the page to load. Maybe try a different browser

In Gear Deals » Jacks r better
May 06, 6:43pm

Re: WTB Western Mountaineering Antelope MF 6' (or Valandre, Feathered Friends, etc.)
Check this thread

In Gear Swap » WTB Western Mountaineering Antelope MF 6' (or something similar)
May 04, 4:23pm

Re: For Sale?
Looks like the Alsek is the only quilt that Aaron has made available in wide so far. It may just be taking him some time to update the site

In GEAR » Katabatic Wide Quilts
May 01, 11:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Alcohol vs. Wood: Heat Output
http://zenstoves.net/StoveChoices.htm#Fuels This has a bunch of information. The chart actually seems to show that alcohol has a higher kcal/gram ratio than wood

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Alcohol vs. Wood: Heat Output
May 01, 11:14pm

Picture
Well at least a picture of the Chisos is up. It's a nice green color. Dang these quilts look so plush and comfy just need to keep saving up. Or maybe I will just sell my Summerlite. Hmmm decisi...

In GEAR » Katabatic Chisos-40 degree quilt...
May 01, 6:33pm

Re: Confirmed Weight of the WM HighLite 6'0"
I just sold mine but in a cuben fiber stuff sack it was exactly 16oz

In GEAR » Confirmed Weight of the WM HighLite 6'0"
April 29, 8:33pm

Re: will watch for it
Ya I have been waiting patiently for the specs to be released. Oh the agony of waiting :) I made sure to sign up for Aaron's email list so that I will know when it's out.

In GEAR » Katabatic Chisos-40 degree quilt...
April 29, 10:58am

Re: What's a simple light and cheap 1liter pot?
I picked up my Imusa pot at wallyworld so maybe check your local ones before ordering online. Also a good place to pick up a baking sheet to make a windscreen and lid out of. My pot, lid, and winds...

In GEAR » What's a simple light and cheap 1liter pot?
April 28, 10:07pm

Re: Thanks
According to the TSA, you cannot bring them in your carry on luggage. I have heard of people getting lucky by slipping through security, but I would recommend checking them. TSA

In GEAR » Exped Explorer Trekking Poles
April 19, 11:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler Barcelli

Tyler Barcelli has posted no reviews.