BPL Community Profile

Brad Fisher (wufpackfn) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NC/TN/VA Mountains
About Me Brad Fisher has not added a biography yet.
CityMount Pleasant
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brad Fisher

Showing 131 - 140 of 652 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Susan Rice
Jerry, Say on topic. "federal regulations have been reduced,..." I have been referring to you comment on why you lean left. You said reduced regulations. I said give me a source ...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
November 20, 12:52pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Rice
"One might counter that the primary motivation of business, any business, is profit. That notion alone can lead to unethical treatment of employees. " Yes the primary motive of busines...

November 20, 6:49am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Rice
@Tom So if Michael Moore makes movie that is very critical of Christians. He knows by making the movie that it will offend them and they will protest, riot and cause mayhem. I can then count on ...

November 19, 9:13pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Rice
@Jerry "No, I gave you three examples, not just opinion. " You said reduction in regulations - Banking regulations have increased - Saying fracking has no regulations isn't a ...

November 19, 9:09pm

@Tom Just because someone makes a disgusting video that doesn't give the offended party the right to riot or murder someone. That seems very clear to me. This has nothing to do with the fire...

November 19, 6:35pm

So no source for reduced regulation as you pointed out. Just your opinion then. "Glass Stiegel abolished, only partially re-instated, we will probably have another financial collapse if the...

November 19, 6:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Rice
"fewer people are members of labor unions" I can agree with some of the other things, but fewer unions are a great thing. They serviced a great purpose during the early 1900's, but...

November 19, 2:01pm

"The thing about Condoleezza Rice is that I don't like Condoleezza but like Susan. Vice versa for you. Sort of funny how our biases effect our judgements of people." Just to set th...

November 19, 12:11pm

"All of this post violence talk is un-important - what's important is did we have appropriate security before, what do we do for security in the future, figure out who did it and get justi...

November 19, 11:22am

"Susan Rice said they were investigating but our best information at that moment was spontaneous which is what the intelligence people said. " See I think that approach is wrong and ca...

November 19, 8:25am

All Reader Reviews by Brad Fisher

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Have used a neoair for many nights without an issue. Night 1 with the XLite and it leaks from a small tear in outer fabric. Just too fragile for me. Now to figure out how to get my money back. Bra...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
February 26, 9:45am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
I bought the MLD Burn back in November to become my primary 3 season pack when a bear canister is not necessary. If I need to carry a bear canister I will continue to use my GG Gorilla. I was a li...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 01, 7:32pm