BPL Community Profile

Susan Papuga (veganaloha) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Susan Papuga has not added a biography yet.
CityHonolulu
StateHawaii
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListJMT 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Susan Papuga

Showing 131 - 140 of 523 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...53

Forum » Thread

Solo Plus Tents
Check out the article by Chris Wallace in Sep 2012 reviewing Solo Plus Tents. You may fine one with the SF to suit your needs, .

In GEAR » What if you don't use trekking poles?
November 27, 7:17pm

Cute Fuzzy Thing!
How much for the small fuzzy thing attached to the hip belt?

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Burn
November 27, 7:03pm

Re: Re Pedometer
yuk yuk yuk!

In GEAR » Pedomoter - Use one? Like it?
November 27, 6:52pm

Asics Gel-Trabuco
A classic! I have narrow feet and a relatively high arch. I do replace the insert with an OTC orthotic.

In GEAR » trying to help my GF pick out trail running shoes
November 27, 6:47pm

Re: Re: Re: How much bear canister do I need/do you use?
Sorry, I meant the OPSAK.

In GEAR » How much bear canister do I need/do you use?
November 16, 1:42am

Re: How much bear canister do I need/do you use?
I used the BV450 with 3 resupply stops. No problem ever fitting in the food I wanted. Like you, I am NOT a chow hound on such relatively short trips and welcome the opportunity to burn off some e...

In GEAR » How much bear canister do I need/do you use?
November 15, 12:53am

Try Emergen-C
I like the Emergen-C fizzy packs or other electrolyte fizzies. You can find many brands in any health food store. You can also try the electrolytes in tablet form, but they take a bit of time to ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Hydration electrolyte replacement recommendations
October 30, 3:33am

Any suggestions for a good mid-December trip?
I'm interested in doing about a ten day trip in southern/central California - or other warm place OOA 11-22 December 2012 I was thinking of something together with Joshua Tree NP, mainly beca...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Any suggestions for a good mid-December trip?
October 25, 6:37pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: gross, a pee bottle is not right
Actually, i was just wondering why you fellers couldn't just aim the pee out the shelter instead of using the bottle.... Yeah, I went there. Again. See what happens when somebody asks...

In GEAR » Gatewood Cape vs ?
October 22, 1:45am

Re: GG eVent Cuben Dry Sacks
+1 for the granite gear bags that KJ posted the link to at REI. They come in different sizes, so you may want to check and see if any are right for the gear you're storing.

In GEAR » Best Truly Waterproof lightweight Dry Bags (relatively durable)--Sea to Summit Lightweight Drysacks?
October 21, 12:43am

All Reader Reviews by Susan Papuga

Susan Papuga has posted no reviews.