BPL Community Profile

Matt DeWitt (tritan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Love to camp, bike, fish ,jog and anything else outdoors. My computer is my 2nd wife.
StateMi
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt DeWitt

Showing 131 - 140 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Newbie list/ Summer /weekend MI
What is FWIW? ( not tnf) I am lost? I like the ideas for the first aid kit I will have to do some looking around. The Exos might be a better bet and cheaper why to lighten up a bit. I am nervous...

In Gear Lists » Newbie list/ Summer /weekend MI
February 18, 8:49pm

six moon traveler
I just found the traveler by six moon designs with my base weight under 30 minus food I wonder how this pack would hold up? http://www.sixmoondesigns.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=10&...

February 16, 7:30pm

Re: Re: rough gear list for newbie
just looked up the mug you have and snow peak doesn't recommend direct heat on the mug for warping. YOu haven't had an issue?

In Gear Lists » newbie
February 16, 4:59pm

wow
I don't see how I would get all my gear in that pack along with my tent. I will have to deal with that tent for now and hope to lighten it up in a year. I have to focus on getting the pack and...

February 16, 4:44pm

?
can you post a pic? Is it still available? Does it come with a compression sack?

In Gear Swap » Lafuma Pro 650 Sleeping Bag
February 14, 8:54pm

Ultralamina ?
how long is long? I am 5'8". Do you have a picture of it? Do you have a compression sack?

In Gear Swap » FS: Ultralamina 32 Long Like New
February 14, 8:47pm

Re: weight reduction
I am confused on the packs. My past posts most people steered me to a traditional pack to get started with carrying family weight on top of my own. I didn't know of any UL packs that can hold t...

February 14, 7:17pm

Re: Re: Insulated Top and Bottom
My wife on our first night out snagged her wedding ring on the clear air core mattress and we didn't have anything to repair it.The rip tape was recommended by the store instead of duct tape f...

February 14, 7:14pm

Re: Raingear
You just don't know what MI will do. I will have to play this one by ear. We hope its warm Mi was really cool this past summer and 50 with a cold rain happend in mid summer.

February 14, 7:13pm

wow , thanks for the replies
Wow, first of all thanks for the advice and replies so quickly. I spent this afternoon weighting things. I have this so far. clothes 5 lbs 9oz gear with clothes 21.14 lbs I put water in...

February 14, 6:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Matt DeWitt

Matt DeWitt has posted no reviews.