Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tony Burnett (tlbj6142) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale OH--IO
About Me Tony Burnett has not added a biography yet.
CityColumbus
StateOH

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tony Burnett

Showing 131 - 140 of 191 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

Most trail meals are vegatarian...
Good article... Save for a packet of chicken, or tuna, each day, I'd be willing to bet that most of us are trail-vegatarians. And those packets are a bit heavy. Maybe going to an every other d...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Backpacking Food List: Vegetarian
October 12, 7:40am

Re: Re: McHale Summit Pack
Ryan: "Summit Pack" refers to the size as much as the design. It's actually more of a Subpop style design, just a very small one. The main compartment is around 2200-2400 ci. What are the approx...

In Post-Trip Reports » Yellowstone / Beartooths Trek
October 03, 7:51am

DriDucks == Rainshield O2
According to an email I received from Glen Van Peski, DriDucks are the same thing as O2. Same "fit" isssue, same weird hood size issue, same fragile material, same "storm flap" issue, different co...

In GEAR » DriDucks vs. Rainshield O2
September 20, 9:17pm

Re: Re: Tilley LT5 vs. LTM5
I personally think the M hats look a bit too "Grandpa" for me. I own a LT6 as I wanted the wider brim. I love it. I wear it almost everywhere. Though mostly to the pool and for "around town" ou...

In GEAR » Tilley LT5 vs. LTM5
August 23, 7:17am

Re: Ultralight Hammock Camping
That would be "stout sticks". They are a bit heavier and have more "head" when you pour them into the glass.<g>

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Hammock Camping
August 18, 1:33pm

pillow, which one?
>>an inflatable pillow (6 oz.) Which one? I have yet to find a good pillow when I sleep on the ground (don't really need one when I sleep in my hammock). The biggest problem is when I sleep on...

In Gear Lists » How do you UL ?
July 28, 12:27pm

Re: Re: PossumDown Glove Shell
I don't believe OR makes their sub-2oz rain mitt/shell anymore. Is there a viable replacement? I think Marmot makes a shell mitt, but it might be a bit heavier, than the old OR rain mitt.

In GEAR » PossumDown Glove Shell
July 26, 2:00pm

Re: Re: Snow Peak 600 uses
The dots I'm referring to are the ones that are created when they weld the handle to the cup body. You can see them on the insdie of the cup as well.

In GEAR » Snow Peak 600 uses
July 25, 10:29am

Re: Re: Re: Snow Peak 600 uses
That's all I do with my Ti600. Put a foil lid on it (us a small stone/stick to hold it in place) and boil 8-16oz of water with my Ion (1st generation) stove. Then, pour it into my meal pouch (re-...

In GEAR » Snow Peak 600 uses
July 22, 7:12am

Royal Ex3 or Ex5
I use a Royal Ex5 (5# limit) I bought from an office supply store for ~$30. The Ex3 (3# limit) can be found at Wal-Mart for $20 in the mailing/office supply isle. It can be hard to locate, as it ...

In GEAR » What do you use for a scale?
July 22, 6:56am

All Reader Reviews by Tony Burnett

Tony Burnett has posted no reviews.