Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rog Tallbloke (tallbloke) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
About Me Backpacking since 11 years old. :-)
CityLeeds
StateGods own County
CountryBritain
My Website URLhttp://www.tallbloke.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rog Tallbloke

Showing 131 - 140 of 2557 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...256

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: quantifried
Jerry says: atmosphere mass is 5.0E18 kg we produce 21.0E12 kg of CO2 per year from burning fossil fuels that's about 4 PPM per year "they" think half of it gets absorbed in...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
September 17, 8:09am

Re: quantifried
Dan Says: The human emissions have been quantified and and without exaggerating - they are far far way beyond anything 'Nature' is throwing out. Without including the co2 emissions from...

September 17, 7:53am

Re: Re: Cell Antenna on iPhone.
4G is about to hit the street in UK on T-Mobile. Decisions decisions... Being forced to have the phone chewing battery while using GPS is just dumb. Come on Apple, you can think smarter than ...

In Chaff » iPhone 5
September 15, 10:48am

Re: Sony RX1--full frame fixed lens compact
My Ricoh GXR with the APS-C 28mm module weighs less and takes very nice photos in low light at high ISO's. One of these combos went in the US on ebay for $386 the other day, an absolute bargain...

In Photography » Sony RX1--full frame fixed lens compact
September 15, 1:36am

Re: scale
Dan says: Based on the scale, the concentrations are pretty uniform across the globe. What is your point exactly? Concentrations are pretty uniform and this confirms that co2 is "a well m...

September 13, 2:05am

Re: poppycock
Keep your hair on Dan, I'm just following where the data leads me. According to the literature, we can't tell what was responsible for the increase in co2 because equally valid models can b...

September 12, 12:56am

Stratospheric cooling again
It was overly simplistic of me to say the Sun controls stratospheric temperature. It's true over the long term, but there is another important factor on the decadal scale - volcanos. Here...

September 11, 1:43am

Re: record low
Dan Says: It certainly goes against your claims of a cooling atmosphere and ocean. The data shows that the atmosphere and ocean are cooling - GLOBALLY. This doesn't mean that some areas m...

September 10, 4:45pm

Re: shrinking
Dan says: "I posted the story for the general information of stratospheric coolong leading to atmospheric shrinking" You posted some 13 year old junk from the 'New Scientist' ...

September 10, 12:51pm

Meanwhile in Antarctica
Mass Gains of the Antarctic Ice Sheet Exceed Losses Zwally, H. Jay; Li, Jun; Robbins, John; Saba, Jack L.; Yi, Donghui; Brenner, Anita; Bromwich, David Abstract: During 2003 to 2008, the m...

September 10, 12:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Rog Tallbloke

Rog Tallbloke has posted no reviews.