BPL Community Profile

Stephen M (stephenm) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The Great Lakes Bay Region
About Me Stephen M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephen M

Showing 131 - 140 of 4820 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...482

Forum » Thread

Anjan
Thats interesting you are using it for 2 wheeled trips, if you to do any bike repairs in the rain you could pitch the outer by itself. I am looking forward to trying it out next week as we wer...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
May 31, 2:53pm

Re: To keep this going...
Nice one Aaron, Are you using it solo? I was pleasantly surprised by the Anjan 3GT, as mentioned above I got it for trips with my wife or a buddy. After speaking with Hilleberg they confir...

May 31, 2:35pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Expensive?
Well put Stephen :-)

May 31, 12:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Expensive?
Brandon, Stuart's answer is far more informed than mine would be. I have used dozens of different tents on European and US mountains in the last 25 years and Hilleberg are by far the be...

May 31, 10:40am

Synthetic bag
Its a synthetic bag Max is washing, any non bio liquid or soap will work nicely in my experience with synthetic clothing.

In GEAR » Options for cleaning a sleeping bag?
May 30, 8:00pm

Re: WTB: Rohan Ether Windshirt (preferably from someone in the US)
Justin, I am back in Ireland soon if you wanted one brought back, you could try on ebay.co.UK or outdoorsmagic.com gear swap (its like BPL)

In Gear Swap » WTB: Rohan Ether Windshirt (preferably from someone in the US)
May 30, 7:57pm

Re: Expensive?
Its the design, materials, workmanship and customer service. They actually are very cheap in the US compared to Europe

May 30, 5:32pm

Re: Anjan 3GT big enough to swing a cat
Hi Stuart, A phone call to Hilleberg informed me that the Outer had been lengthened and that the GT version had zipper covers due to the pole sleeves. To be honest I would not of purchased eit...

May 30, 5:25pm

Re: 2014 PCT Blogs
Make that 8 Kathleen. Coming from a thirty something tech who hates Facebook with a passion but not as much as I hate Twitter.

In On the Web » 2014 PCT Blogs
May 29, 8:26pm

Re: Durability
I have had about 4 event jackets over the years, all but one are 3 layer but come in different thicknesses and all look brand new after a lot of use. One weighs 1.5pounds and is built like a bri...

In GEAR » Borah Gear Snowyside Bivy- Full Review!
May 29, 5:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Stephen M

Stephen M has posted no reviews.