Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kendall Clement (socalpacker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me I was... I am.... And, I will be.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kendall Clement

Showing 131 - 140 of 345 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...35

Forum » Thread

Adding post to: "NEW I NEdd A LIGHT4 Season SOlo NOT NEW To shed a couple bucks That Can be Barried Is That All i CAn ask Begging to Be Cheap Will Otional Payments? Optional Cheak in the MAil + Paypail Will WOrk WIth you FOr Gaurentees Looking Just Where
I don't understand ANY of it! I agree with Douglas that it resembles a Nigerian scam artist.

In Gear Swap » NEW I NEdd A LIGHT4 Season SOlo NOT NEW To shed a couple bucks That Can be Barried Is That All i CAn ask Begging to Be Cheap Will Otional Payments? Optional Cheak in the MAil + Paypail Will WOrk WIth you FOr Gaurentees Looking Just Where to FInd one NOT
October 05, 3:25pm

RE: "Backcountry footwear for the other three seasons"
This a very timely forum. I'm wanting to get out this winter and I had some of the same concerns. David, are you referring to the Boundary sock that's 18" high as your choice?

In GEAR » Backcountry footwear for the other three seasons
October 05, 3:10pm

"Suggested GEAR LIST ETIQUETTE"
I got a great postal scale on Ebay for 39 bucks. Weights are in both American and metric. It even does tare weight. The other thing that's nice is that it goes up to 76 lbs. So, I can use it wh...

In Gear Lists » Suggested GEAR LIST ETIQUETTE
October 01, 10:35am

RE: "Light weight gear What a laugh!!! NOT!!!"
Hahaha! That's a great story. Welcome to BPL Scott.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Light weight gear What a laugh!!! NOT!!!
October 01, 10:23am

"Largest dome in the Sierra Nevada"
You always post great pics Jay.

In Photo Gallery » Largest dome in the Sierra Nevada
October 01, 10:15am

RE: "Time to get trekking poles. What do I look for?"
Personally, I really like my BPL Stix. Just my 2 cents.

In GEAR » Time to get trekking poles. What do I look for?
September 28, 5:48pm

"Most ridiculous Tarptent video. EVER."
LOLOLOL THAT is one very angry man! I'd hate to run in to him anywhere. I have one word he might consider... Therapy.

In Chaff » Most ridiculous Tarptent video. EVER.
August 26, 7:02pm

"JMT 6 days"
Have a great trip, Piper! Can't wait to read about it. :)

In Gear Lists » JMT 6 days
August 14, 2:52am

Re: Re: Re: "First time out with tarp"
I can 2nd what Ben said especially regarding the tensioners and changing wind LOL. I have staked my tarp directly to the ground before. Usually on one side if the wind is particularly strong on th...

In GEAR » First time out with tarp
August 09, 5:29pm

"Hydration Advice."
Ben LOL You're d*** right! I gotta have my H2O! :) I was in Angeles National Forest 2 weeks ago and made camp by a creek. I almost drank it dry!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Hydration Advice.
August 06, 11:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Kendall Clement

Kendall Clement has posted no reviews.