BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 131 - 140 of 396 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...40

Forum » Thread

GoLite interview!
Kim Coupounas from GoLite is interviewed this time, as part of the "Women in the Outdoors" series running this week.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
May 10, 2:18am

Warbonnet Outdoors
Brandon Waddy from Warbonnet Outdoors interview is online ^_^

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
May 03, 7:04am

GSP
I <3 this thread =) I had a Dachshund back in Germany, a Pharaoh Hound with the ex (she took it :/ ) and now I have the fiancée almost so far that she's OK with getting a dog. I'll l...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultralight Dogs?
April 27, 1:18am

Katabatic Gear
A relative new cottage manufacturer, Katabatic Gear and its founder Aaron Martray are interviewed this week.

April 27, 12:52am

Re: Re: Scarp 1
Bob, Scarp 1 is like the little sister of the Scarp 2. I believe the majority of points in Will's review (it has been a while I read it) should apply, except that the Scarp 1 is smaller in all ...

In GEAR » Arctic tent
April 07, 1:45pm

Awesome grooviness
Loved the article, Mike C! articles are among the best because of the great use of language (grooviness!) and the illustrations just rock. Thanks, I learned a bunch =)

In Editor's Roundtable » Ditch Your Stakes: A Guide To Alternative Shelter Anchors
April 07, 7:55am

Re: SURVEY REPORT: THE MYTHS OF TARP DURABILITY
James, thank you for the outstanding effort for collecting and analyzing the data, excellent work! I'd be delighted to help out testing the hypothesis you're going to formulate for the l...

In GEAR » SURVEY REPORT: THE MYTHS OF TARP DURABILITY
April 07, 5:34am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ti-Tri Caldera
>>It looks like I am just going to have to test and test again.<< See it as developing your skills. Sounds better ;)

In GEAR » Ti-Tri Caldera
April 07, 2:29am

Needs
Would be easier for us to help you if you'd tell us - your base weight - where you plan to hike - for how long - how much your consumables usually weigh - do you need a bear canister or ...

In GEAR » Which Pack?(Gossamer, MLD, MLA)
April 07, 1:39am

Scarp 1
Great discussion going on here! Bob, to get back once more to the Scarp 1, which would be a lot cheaper and a tad lighter than the Soulo. I have used the Scarp 1 now for a few months on trips in...

In GEAR » Arctic tent
April 07, 1:34am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.