BPL Community Profile

William Johnsen (sixoclocknews) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale William Johnsen hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me William Johnsen has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Johnsen

Showing 131 - 140 of 175 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

re:
I'll try to get some pictures taken this weekend, I just don't have a lot of spare time. Anything in particular you'd like to see? I was pleasantly surprised by the weight too. T...

In GEAR » HMG Windrider backpack
November 05, 8:30pm

HMG Windrider backpack
I thought I'd write a quick initial review of the HMG Windrider pack. I've been pretty busy with school and haven't had a chance to use it yet, so these are all just first impressions. ...

In GEAR » HMG Windrider backpack
November 05, 3:50pm

tags
Take a look at the tags (or take pictures of them) it should give you an indication when it was made (year at least). Given the color I'd guess early 90's.

In GEAR » Gear history question
November 01, 7:26pm

synthetics
I was able to get an Arc'teryx Rho LT off steepandcheap a few years ago and have been impressed with the anti-stink treatment (silver based I think). It's on par (in terms of how long it ta...

In GEAR » Stink-free Synthetics?
October 28, 10:40pm

Windrider
I don't actually own a Windrider (though I did order one), so I haven't used one yet. To address some of your points though, it has internal stays not foam for internal support. It's al...

In Gear Deals » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Inc.
October 21, 3:02pm

Gamma LTs
I picked up a pair of Gamma LTs at the seconds store in BC a few years ago (for like $60), they're my go to pants. They're made of the older Tweave material and take a beating. They're ...

In GEAR » Lightweight Soft Shell Pants - do they exist?
October 21, 9:54am

updates
Thanks for the updates about the sales guys. It's nice to know what they had, and I'm glad I didn't make the trip up there. I remember more or less the same scene at the dead bird sale ...

In Gear Deals » Westcomb Sale - only at Vancouver Store
October 16, 8:49am

sale date
Wait, so it's the same weekend as the dead bird sale? I wasn't thinking about going to either because I'm with you that Seattle is just a little too far away, but with both I'm cons...

In Gear Deals » Westcomb Sale - only at Vancouver Store
October 13, 9:14am

PM
You'll have to set up an email for the PM to work. Once you do, go ahead and send me one, and we'll talk.

In Gear Swap » FS: NWT Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
October 10, 8:23pm

money order
Where in the PNW are you? I'd be willing to meet up in the Seattle area and we could just do cash. Otherwise I'd take a USPS Money Order, sure.

In Gear Swap » FS: NWT Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
October 09, 1:50pm

All Reader Reviews by William Johnsen

William Johnsen has posted no reviews.