BPL Community Profile

William Johnsen (sixoclocknews) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale William Johnsen hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me William Johnsen has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Johnsen

Showing 131 - 140 of 172 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

synthetics
I was able to get an Arc'teryx Rho LT off steepandcheap a few years ago and have been impressed with the anti-stink treatment (silver based I think). It's on par (in terms of how long it ta...

In GEAR » Stink-free Synthetics?
October 28, 10:40pm

Windrider
I don't actually own a Windrider (though I did order one), so I haven't used one yet. To address some of your points though, it has internal stays not foam for internal support. It's al...

In Gear Deals » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Inc.
October 21, 3:02pm

Gamma LTs
I picked up a pair of Gamma LTs at the seconds store in BC a few years ago (for like $60), they're my go to pants. They're made of the older Tweave material and take a beating. They're ...

In GEAR » Lightweight Soft Shell Pants - do they exist?
October 21, 9:54am

updates
Thanks for the updates about the sales guys. It's nice to know what they had, and I'm glad I didn't make the trip up there. I remember more or less the same scene at the dead bird sale ...

In Gear Deals » Westcomb Sale - only at Vancouver Store
October 16, 8:49am

sale date
Wait, so it's the same weekend as the dead bird sale? I wasn't thinking about going to either because I'm with you that Seattle is just a little too far away, but with both I'm cons...

In Gear Deals » Westcomb Sale - only at Vancouver Store
October 13, 9:14am

PM
You'll have to set up an email for the PM to work. Once you do, go ahead and send me one, and we'll talk.

In Gear Swap » FS: NWT Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
October 10, 8:23pm

money order
Where in the PNW are you? I'd be willing to meet up in the Seattle area and we could just do cash. Otherwise I'd take a USPS Money Order, sure.

October 09, 1:50pm

FS: NWT Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
I got this as a warranty replacement, but need the money (so I'll just use my Neoair w/a foam mat). It's new, never used or inflated, just as received from Big Agnes. Rectangular with the ...

October 09, 1:24pm

GG items
Hi Mangrove Jack, I might be able to help out. A great local gear shop can probably special order what you're looking for. www.secondascent.com You can ask if they'll cost to ship, if it&#...

In GEAR » Granite Gear items shipped to Australia
October 06, 8:32pm

old school
I don't think it's fake, it's just old. Like 90's old. Arc'teryx used to put storm flaps on their jackets (often with the YKK vislon zipper before they developed a water resista...

In Gear Swap » Arc'teryx Gore-Tex Shell-Men's-Medium
October 03, 6:01pm

All Reader Reviews by William Johnsen

William Johnsen has posted no reviews.