Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Linn (ryan.c.linn) - BPL Guest

My Locale Maine!
About Me I've worked for the Appalachian Mountain Club and Green Mountain Club for several seasons. I led a trail crew in Vermont for the Vermont Youth Conservation Corps near Stratton Mountain. I hope to continue working on or near hiking trails, although the seasonal work thing is hard to sustain over the long run. We'll see how that goes...

AT 2007, New England Trail 2009, PCT 2010. CDT...?
My Website URLhttp://guthook.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Linn

Showing 131 - 140 of 510 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...51

Forum » Thread

Re: I see you are from Maine!!
Hey Patrick... I know Phil of Sectionhiker.com uses a Puma and really loves it. I slept out in the Lynx down to -20 or -30 last winter at Unknown Pond in the White Mountains and was mighty toast...

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Lynx, SMD Oasis, MB Alpine LIght
October 20, 9:15am

Re: I might be interested in the lynx
Would $450 be any better for you? It's really in pristine shape, and I know the included compression bag will totally seal the deal ;) Just off the top of my head, $200 off the new price is ...

October 20, 8:19am

Re: FS: WM Lynx, SMD Oasis, MB Alpine LIght
Bump, and if anyone is interested but doesn't like the prices, let me know. I could be talked down a bit...

October 20, 5:48am

Re: Friday
Greg, I get out of work in Peterborough at 5, then it takes about 2 hours to get to Northampton... I'll probably be driving myself down to the gathering, unless you're leaving quite late. ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England ultralight weekend!
October 19, 7:17pm

Re: Re: New England ultralight weekend!
Speaking of Gear Geeks, I just discovered there's an iPhone app for Massachusetts State Parks, which includes our area. Oh boy, I get to test a new toy with my phone! Now I can hike in at any p...

October 19, 3:55pm

Re: Greg is going to check with Ryan
I'd be happy hiking in Friday night, but it would also be nice to coordinate with folks coming in since I don't have a detailed map and haven't been to this place before. So, folks c...

October 19, 1:14pm

Re: FS: WM Lynx, SMD Oasis, MB Alpine LIght
Wild Oasis sold. All the down is still for sale.

October 18, 12:59pm

FS: WM Lynx, SMD Oasis, MB Alpine LIght
SOLD.

October 18, 8:10am

Re: Re: Dirty Girl Gaiters
"One of mine is a 'coffee bean' pattern that looked maroon on the website. It turned out to be essentially pink. Pink coffee beans look like lips. Hot lips. You wouldn't believe th...

In GEAR » Dirty Girl Gaiters
October 18, 6:47am

Re: Dirty Girl Gaiters
I've been using them for about two years. I've bought four pairs in that time (and hiked over 3000 miles). I'm still using the first and the last pairs. Each have some tears near the bo...

In GEAR » Dirty Girl Gaiters
October 16, 4:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Linn

Ryan Linn has posted no reviews.