Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rusty Beaver (rustyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Rocky Mountains
About Me Rusty Beaver has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rusty Beaver

Showing 131 - 140 of 815 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...82

Forum » Thread

Re: Price lowered
How many times had it been used prior to the repair? Thanks.

In Gear Swap » FS: Thermarest NeoAir XLite sleeping pad, size Regular
July 01, 7:40am

Working again!
Ok, so I soaked it overnight, beginning with hot water. This morning, I see that the slow drip turned in to a steady stream, using gravity only. I hooked it up to my faucet and backflushed but this...

In GEAR » My beloved Sawyer Squeeze failed me. Anyone else experience this?
June 26, 11:41am

My beloved Sawyer Squeeze failed me. Anyone else experience this?
Have used it a number of times. Always worked perfect, including the last time I used it last October. After that trip, I sat it on the wood stove mantel and let it dry for a couple wks before pack...

In GEAR » My beloved Sawyer Squeeze failed me. Anyone else experience this?
June 25, 11:43am

Re: Vireo
Adding more loft to an existing Vireo is an easy task for FF. Have your friend ask them. I used mine for the second time last wkd. Again, I don't know the temps but there was frost on the gr...

In GEAR » Custom 20 oz Feathered Friends Vireo with 6"+ loft.
June 25, 8:17am

Used'er
Well, in the worst yr for backcountry travel in more than a decade, I finally got out and used this bag. I got it for the earlier and later trips when temps are cooler...but curiosity was kill'...

In GEAR » Custom 20 oz Feathered Friends Vireo with 6"+ loft.
June 19, 8:36pm

Re: Why floorless tents are actually better for the fastidious
4. The floor can also be your poncho. Double duty. Less weight.

In GEAR » Why floorless tents are actually better for the fastidious
June 19, 10:29am

Re: Bump
Good job to both Rem and James!

In Make Your Own Gear » $10 Tyvek coveralls converted to 2.95oz jacket & 1.73oz chaps.
June 14, 9:25pm

Thanks!
Hey Steve, Thanks for the info. And yes, I'm from ID. I'll send you an email in a bit. rusty

In Pre-Trip Planning » Sawtooths 10 days from now?
June 14, 5:44pm

Re: Re: Re: Chlorination
"...but I chose not to do the research just to prove someone wrong that I dont care about and wont change their mind anyway." Point taken. I had those links, and the pic, already store...

In GEAR » water conundrum
June 13, 6:09pm

Re: Chlorination
"Water doesn't need to reach boiling to be disinfected, much less be boiled for many minutes." The CDC says "Bring the clear water to a rolling boil for one minute (at elevati...

In GEAR » water conundrum
June 13, 1:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Rusty Beaver

Rusty Beaver has posted no reviews.