Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Bachman (rivrfox) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Western Slope, Colorado
About Me Intregrating into a new community here in the Willamette Valley!

Please email me at:

rivrfox@gmail.com :)
CityCorvallis
StateOR
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/rivrfox

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Bachman

Showing 131 - 140 of 170 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Spreadsheet.
You should use a spreadsheet. Columns and weight are easy to do and it's easier on the eyes. Cheers~!

In Gear Lists » The other weight of gear aka. I have too much gear!
April 22, 2:42pm

try here...
Try signing up for this website and using it to stay for free...treat them too beer/wine or doing some house cleaning as a thank you if your experience is good. www.couchsurfing.org Cheers, ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cheapo place to crash in Lee Vining
April 21, 2:00pm

jackets/vest...
It's in the overstock section. It doesn't mention it but it says 80% down/20% feathers and is very similar to the mens 650 fill vest. It most likly 650 or close to it. For women you also...

In Gear Deals » Land's End 40% off 1 item + free shipping
April 19, 9:56pm

Anyone own the current Enclosure jacket?
What do you guys think of this....Medium weighs 25 oz with 133g of Primaloft according to custy service (cloudveil). I'm inbetween a sm/med. Wish I could try this on in person. Curious how war...

In Gear Deals » cloudveil on the clymb
April 19, 2:55pm

Down jackets/vests..
Not a bad deal...but it's more of a kick around jacket. Medium weighs 22 oz.'s according to customer service. I did pick up a women's medium vest weighing 9oz for $6 and change w/free ...

In Gear Deals » Land's End 40% off 1 item + free shipping
April 19, 2:22pm

howdy
Curious why your selling? I have the same year/model jacket and love it for the niche it fills. Mine is a medium and weighs about 7ish oz. Great jacket used it in everything from mountain biking ...

In Gear Swap » FS: TNF Diad Rain Jacket XL Green
April 12, 11:18pm

hoodies
I was looking for something along the lines of the Ibex Indie Hoodie in a men's small. How do you get the REI 20% coupon?

In GEAR » Wool hoodies
October 09, 1:58pm

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3R Package - $302.75 after BCB
What do you guys think about this? http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=1565043 7.7 ounces with dimensions of 2.4 inches by 4.1 inches by 1.3 inches It can be found fo...

In Photography » buying a new backpacking camera
September 21, 2:29am

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS3 10MP 12x Zoom Digital Camera from $283 + free shipping!
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?threadid=1541295 7.2 oz....battery seems to be the only weak link here and that you can't turn off the sceen and use the viewfinder. Wish I had...

In Gear Deals » Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS3 10MP 12x Zoom Digital Camera from $283 + free shipping!
September 04, 1:18pm

there's one at a resale store near me.
How do you tell what version it is and what's your price range? I'm about 30 minutes from the store...I saw it today and it looked in excellent condition but I didn't thoroughly insp...

In Gear Swap » WTB Golite Jam 2
August 19, 8:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Bachman

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Outdoor Research Ion Pullover
4.5 stars. Purchased on sale and has come in handy when a rain jacket isn't needed. I'm 5'7" 145ish. Medium fits well over layers yet is a bit short in the sleeve area. Care ne...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
April 13, 1:52am

Patagonia Wool 2 Zip Long Sleeve
4.5 stars The versatility of this shirt is why I wear through one every year or two. Patagonia also replaced my last shirt. The lightweight, black quarter zip and qualities of wool make this ...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
August 11, 9:27pm