Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Kramer (rbeard) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale ATL, Southern Appalachia
About Me Started hiking with my with my dad in the 80's. Learned to appreciate the outdoors during a 26 day Outward Bound course while in high school. Second summer of college, I spent a month sleeping outside, hiking around the national parks in Colorado and Utah. Spent another month wandering Switzerland's Jungfrau region while abroad in '97. Nowadays, I enjoy shorter treks in NC/VA/GA. I will be taking my 2 year old daughter on her first camping trip sooner than later.
CityAtlanta
StateGA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kramer

Showing 131 - 140 of 1829 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...183

Forum » Thread

spf
spf

In Gear Swap » FS: NW Alpine Spider Hoody LARGE
April 23, 10:33am

i have these and love them
i did size up though. super comfortable.

In Gear Swap » FS: Vivobarefoot Ultra Pure - Men's 42 - New in box
April 21, 1:06pm

ill try the nwalpine
pm sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia, Melanzana, NWAlpine
April 13, 10:37am

Innate Aqueduct 15L Water Transporter - 16.99 shipped
looks handy enough to try out for 16.99 shipped. Holds 15 liters of water Perfect for car camping or base camp Folds down into a small package when empty 7.1oz http://www.llbean.com/llb...

In Gear Deals » Innate Aqueduct 15L Water Transporter - 16.99 shipped
April 11, 9:31am

money sent
thanks for the shirt off your back

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Fjord Flannel Shirt, mens L
April 10, 8:42am

pricing
the sl2 is still being made. the sl1 is no longer being made, and the last iteration was with the wimpy green silnylon. this is the beefier version. getting harder to find these days as they are b...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Golden Shangri La 1 w/ zpacks lineloc 3 adjusters
April 09, 8:26am

BUMP
$145 shipped.

April 08, 6:23am

sold
sold local

April 06, 9:21am

yup
looks like its out of stock. wow

In Gear Deals » 10oz summit pack $18 shipped
April 04, 1:12pm

10oz summit pack $18 shipped
looks like it has nice compression options and some good features for 10oz and the price is right for sure. packs into its own pocket. retails for $55, now $18 shipped on 6pm.com. looks like the ma...

In Gear Deals » 10oz summit pack $18 shipped
April 04, 9:38am

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kramer

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
have had a love hate relationship with my r1 for a while now. love the coverage, hate the ninja look (my wife wont let me wear it out in public so it becomes a single use, backcountry only item). also...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
January 28, 11:57am

Thermarest Neo-Air
i love mine. perfect for southeast 3/4 season. it has gone from luxury item to necessity. it has kept me and my long cozy down bag high and dry on may occasions when mother nature reared her ugly head...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
June 09, 9:18pm

The North Face Triumph Anorak
this thing is awesome and has proved itself. wore it over a baselayer down to 33 degrees in a cold windy rain while hiking and was fine. i fell into branches when I broke a lt4 carbon pole and swore i...

In Clothing - Raingear
March 21, 6:29pm

Gossamer Gear
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Mike is super nice, and very helpful and will go out of his way to make sure you are happy and satisfied. TOP NOTCH.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 07, 11:49am