BPL Community Profile

Nate Powell (powell1nj) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Carolina
About Me Nate Powell has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListFoothills Trail Gearlist - March 28 - April 1, 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nate Powell

Showing 131 - 140 of 167 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Squeeze Tubes
Hey Brian, I've used the Coghlan's Squeeze Tubes several times and they work pretty well. I think I've fit 1/2 of a small jar of PB in one. They're a little bit of a pain to ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Carrying Peanut Butter
April 26, 8:46pm

Contrail
I generally fold mine over until its around 14" wide and then roll it. It slides into the stuff sac pretty easy after that. I've had no durability issues. I use trekking poles to set it...

In GEAR » just got my new contrail!
April 23, 4:30pm

Mine usually takes a day or so to switch... I'd check back tomorrow.

In User Test Forum » beeehhhhhhaaa
April 23, 9:54am

Tyvek pants
Mike, You can also check out usplastics.com. They've got just about any type of tyvek clothing you could want. You can buy singles. Shipping is a little high (in comparison to the price ...

In Gear Lists » Where do you get TYVEC pants?
April 23, 9:49am

WTB: Med Men's Marmot Essence
Looking to buy one of the newer versions of this jacket with the MemBrain Strata fabric (and 7oz weight). Hoping to find something before a mid-May hike. PM me if you've got one. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Med Men's Marmot Essence
April 22, 12:50pm

Essence @ o2gearshop.com... not so much
Hey all, I posted last week about the sweet deal available at o2gearshop.com on Marmot Essence rain jackets. Unfortunately they've had some kind of mis-communication with Marmot and they h...

In Gear Deals » Essence @ o2gearshop.com... not so much
April 22, 12:48pm

Tyvek Pants
Howdy. I too am giving Tyvek pants a shot. I actually just ordered some today. You can order just about any type of tyvek clothing that is made from usplastics.com. The nice thing about this si...

In GEAR » What rain gear do you use?
April 20, 7:47pm

Any field reports on the new Montbell Super Spiral bags?
If anyone has gotten out on a trip with one of these babies I'd love to hear what you think about sizing, temp. rating, etc. - all the real good juicy stuff. Particularly interested in the #3 ...

In GEAR » Any field reports on the new Montbell Super Spiral bags?
April 17, 4:41pm

Marmot Essence
Isaac, I just picked up an '09 Marmot Essence from o2gearshop.com - MemBrain Strata fabric, pit vents, draw cord hem, one chest pocket (I prefer the no hand pockets option...those zippers ...

In GEAR » Updated 2010 WP/B Gear
April 16, 5:29am

MontBell U.L Down Inner vs. Patagonia Nano Puff?
Anyone in a position to compare the warmth and functionality of these two jackets? Is one considerably warmer than the other? I'd love to hear about similar contenders that you think are swee...

In GEAR » MontBell U.L Down Inner vs. Patagonia Nano Puff?
April 14, 10:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Nate Powell

Nate Powell has posted no reviews.