Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Frank H. (porker110) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale California
About Me HSU Student.
My PDF Gear Listrae lakes loop august 5-8

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Frank H.

Showing 131 - 140 of 309 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...31

Forum » Thread

WTB: MLd Duomid
I'm just going to try. Looking for a MLD Duomid in yellow or grey. -Frank

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD DuoMid
March 08, 12:22pm

Closet Clean
Added a few new items/pictures -Frank

In Gear Swap » FS: closet clean
March 08, 12:05pm

Esbit
I've got the one branded as esbit i would be willing to sell to you just for the price of shipping. -Frank

In Gear Swap » WTB: BPL Firelite Titanium Esbit Stove and Possumdown gloves size S
March 07, 3:16pm

Bump. Closet Clean
Added items and adjusted prices. -Frank

March 04, 5:41pm

Closet clean
I also have a Evernew .75 pasta pot 30 shipped for sale. Willing to trade for a .9l evernew pot (ECA252) or buy one. -Frnak

March 03, 10:30pm

Closet clean
I shipped out Everyones items today. A few things are still available. Just ask and you shall receive. -Frank Willing to trade the down sweater for medium patagonia down sweater. or any ot...

March 03, 11:19am

Beginner
You can check out Henry Coe state park. It does have it's ups and downs, but i think its do-able for a beginner. -Frank

In Pre-Trip Planning » Suggestions for beginner backpacking trip in Bay Area
March 03, 10:06am

Golite Jam
With the new Unisex golite jam, I plan on getting the 50L in a size medium so that me and the lady can both use it. The chart says that a medium is 17.5-19.5 and both of us are with in that range. ...

In GEAR » Golite Jam
March 01, 11:25pm

Closet Clean
I've replied to peoples emails and PM's. I've edited the first post to reflect that. Not sure the weight of the pole, lets just say around 2 ounces or 3. -Frank

March 01, 5:40pm

FS: closet clean
If interested in any items or have any questions feel free to email me at fheide@student.yosemite.edu All prices include shipping. Personal Paypal only. Willing to take reasonable offers. Edit ...

March 01, 10:49am

All Reader Reviews by Frank H.

Frank H. has posted no reviews.