BPL Community Profile

Frank H. (porker110) - BPL Guest

My Locale California
About Me HSU Student.
My PDF Gear Listrae lakes loop august 5-8

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Frank H.

Showing 131 - 140 of 307 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...31

Forum » Thread

Esbit
I've got the one branded as esbit i would be willing to sell to you just for the price of shipping. -Frank

In Gear Swap » WTB: BPL Firelite Titanium Esbit Stove and Possumdown gloves size S
March 07, 3:16pm

Bump. Closet Clean
Added items and adjusted prices. -Frank

In Gear Swap » FS: closet clean
March 04, 5:41pm

Closet clean
I also have a Evernew .75 pasta pot 30 shipped for sale. Willing to trade for a .9l evernew pot (ECA252) or buy one. -Frnak

March 03, 10:30pm

Closet clean
I shipped out Everyones items today. A few things are still available. Just ask and you shall receive. -Frank Willing to trade the down sweater for medium patagonia down sweater. or any ot...

March 03, 11:19am

Beginner
You can check out Henry Coe state park. It does have it's ups and downs, but i think its do-able for a beginner. -Frank

In Pre-Trip Planning » Suggestions for beginner backpacking trip in Bay Area
March 03, 10:06am

Golite Jam
With the new Unisex golite jam, I plan on getting the 50L in a size medium so that me and the lady can both use it. The chart says that a medium is 17.5-19.5 and both of us are with in that range. ...

In GEAR » Golite Jam
March 01, 11:25pm

Closet Clean
I've replied to peoples emails and PM's. I've edited the first post to reflect that. Not sure the weight of the pole, lets just say around 2 ounces or 3. -Frank

March 01, 5:40pm

FS: closet clean
If interested in any items or have any questions feel free to email me at fheide@student.yosemite.edu All prices include shipping. Personal Paypal only. Willing to take reasonable offers. Edit ...

March 01, 10:49am

Parking
I'm also curious about parking. If we are there early enough do we have to use the over flow parking lot??

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Official GGG Thread READ
February 13, 7:36pm

GGG
What time are people showing up on Friday. I have the whole day off and was planning on being their around 11 or 12. Will anyone else be there around this time? Don't want to be the first one t...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Official GGG Thread READ
February 07, 11:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Frank H.

Frank H. has posted no reviews.