Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Babak Sakaki (persianpunisher) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Babak Sakaki hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Babak Sakaki has not added a biography yet.
CityBoulder
StateColorado

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Babak Sakaki

Showing 131 - 140 of 364 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...37

Forum » Thread

Great point, Greg
Greg, great point. I totally disregarded how much down is used to fill these bags... My bad

In GEAR » "The Finest Down Parka Ever" (Patagonia)
March 03, 2:52pm

Double zipper explanation
Casey Shaw explains why they didn't use a double zipper in the latest "The Cleanest Line" blog post.... I've been testing the hell out of this piece in the backwoods around Bou...

March 03, 2:13pm

Some video reviews/unboxing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HE211VR8yA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDhEOHwPP3Q

March 01, 11:15am

Mr. nisley
Richard has done a few calculations about the fill weight of the down and has estimated an lclo... ~6-7, correct? Truly though, from my extensive testing, it's the warmest jacket for its ...

In GEAR » NEW Patagonia Encapsil ("Dry Down") Parka
March 01, 11:07am

Look at the other thread...
There is already a thread about the fill weight of this jacket...

March 01, 11:04am

FS: Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 Long $160 OBO
I have to pay some bills and need to liquidate some gear.... first up a Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 (long/left Zip) for sale. I've used it for about ~30 nights..... it could use a Nikwax. ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 Long $160 OBO
February 25, 2:24pm

Re: Re: Re: Durability
Sorry, the way you framed it was that you in a dangerous spot due to your gear failing...... Glad you made it back safe. (I also purchased a Super Mica prior to the reviews coming out...... and...

In GEAR » Should I be carrying more Dead Birds?
February 24, 10:08am

But....
That video was pure gold. Portlandia is one of the most entertaining shows currently on television ...

February 24, 1:22am

Again, get to know me....
I lived .2 miles from the SLC outlet while in college, and worked at Backcountry.... I have only paid full price for one piece of outerwear.... from any company.... (Down sweater hoody, which was s...

February 24, 1:18am

Re: Durability
I'm sorry, but you really should have done you homework on the Super Mica (and your other gear) before heading out to the bush for winter backpacking.... poor form. Everything I've owned...

In GEAR » Should I be carrying more Dead Birds?
February 24, 1:01am

All Reader Reviews by Babak Sakaki

Babak Sakaki has posted no reviews.