BPL Community Profile

Sean Passanisi (passanis) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sean Passanisi hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Sean Passanisi has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sean Passanisi

Showing 131 - 140 of 254 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...26

Forum » Thread

Update?
Hello. Would love to hear feedback from Piton users. I use a Cap 4 hoody as a baselayer and I'm looking to purchase a midlayer piece for layering over a Cap 1/2. I like the full-zip of the P...

In GEAR » Patagonia Piton Hybrid?
June 26, 2:33pm

Bic vs. firesteel
Thanks for all of the great comments and suggestions. What are the pros and cons of a bic vs. firesteel?

In GEAR » Missing "essential" items: backup light, whistle, and fire starter
June 26, 1:41pm

Removable batteries vs. USB charge
I also plan to purchase a Steripen for travel in the next month or two. I'm leaning towards the Adventure Opti because my Zebra headlamp uses CR123s. I would appreciate insights from anyo...

In GEAR » Steripen Freedom Questions
June 26, 1:14pm

Test
BPL

In User Test Forum » Embedded Link
June 26, 11:09am

Patagonia Fall 2013
Patagonia updated the site this morning with new fall gear. A few highlights: Capilene 2 now uses 3.6-oz (122-g) Polartec Power Dry Merino 3 Hoody. I think it's been awhile since Pata...

In GEAR » Patagonia Fall 2013
June 26, 10:51am

Missing "essential" items: backup light, whistle, and fire starter
Hello all. I'm rounding out my kit and see a backup light, whistle, and fire starter frequently included on gear lists. I don't have these items and would love to hear recommendations. I...

In GEAR » Missing "essential" items: backup light, whistle, and fire starter
June 20, 6:23pm

WTB: Exped Synmat UL7 (size medium)
Hello, I'm looking to purchase an Exped Synmat UL7 in medium. Please PM me. Thank you!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Exped Synmat UL7 (size medium)
June 20, 12:55pm

Learning to use a compass
Hello. Could anyone recommend a good Youtube video on compass instruction? Thank you.

In Philosophy & Technique » Learning to use a compass
June 19, 8:13pm

Thank you
Thanks for all of the feedback. I'm leaning towards the Kelty Triptease Lightline Guyline since the product is the OEM on the Tarptent. But I will look at the Lawson glowire.

In GEAR » Guyline options
June 19, 10:50am

Houdini
Thanks for all of the feedback. I've been eyeing the new Houdini shorts (I'd wait for the season clearance). It just seems strange to not have a liner but I'll try it out at the store...

In GEAR » Board shorts
June 19, 10:48am

All Reader Reviews by Sean Passanisi

Sean Passanisi has posted no reviews.