BPL Community Profile

Ryan Elsey (paintballswimguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas City
About Me Ryan Elsey has not added a biography yet.
CityKansas City
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Elsey

Showing 131 - 140 of 227 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

its back
It just poped back up, sold out of large though. But doesn't RAB run small?

In Gear Deals » Steep and Cheap - Rab Xenon Jacket - Men's - $110 + shipping
August 31, 8:42pm

thanks
Thanks, I was hoping for a full zip. Sweet bag for whoever snags it.

In Gear Swap » FS - WM Highlite Long Sleeping Bag
August 31, 10:31am

zipper
Are these half zip or full zip, i can't remember?

In Gear Swap » FS - WM Highlite Long Sleeping Bag
August 31, 10:22am

cool
Great idea Ron. Now i just have to think about what I could put in all of them... ps. just noticed you had a suggestions list on your site. cool stuff

In Gear Deals » NEW AT MLD: Ultimate Trail Mini Container Repackaging Kit
August 30, 9:46pm

your wife
She's a keeper.

In Gear Swap » FS: TarpTent Squall 2
August 29, 10:44pm

Warranty
I can vouch for Chaco's warranty. I had a pair of Z/1's and the footbed cracked out on them. I sent them in, and planned to pay for repairs, but about a week later a brand new pair showed u...

In Gear Deals » Chaco Sale
August 29, 1:55pm

Chaco Sale
THe climb has a ton of chaos at great prices. I bought 2 pairs. lol http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/RyanElsey disclaimer: if you buy through my link i get some store credit there as well....

In Gear Deals » Chaco Sale
August 29, 11:19am

Re: Re: Re: Gear list
I agree Pilate de Guerre on a lot of things Diffinitly consider a tarp, especially since you will hardly ever use it. However, i wouldn't ditch the ground cloth for either option, because ...

In Gear Lists » AT 2012 thru-hike list
August 27, 4:21pm

Re: gear
few more comments Your sleeping bag combined with the other clothes you have should be great. I wouldn't pick up a liner. I would hike the first 3 days and buy one in Niels gap if you are st...

August 26, 1:42pm

wieghs to lighten
THIS ALL DEPENDS ON WHEN AND WHERE YOU START, but for the summer this is what i would say. With the ULA pack you will find that Nalgenes aren't the easiest to get in and out of the pockets....

August 26, 1:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Elsey

Ryan Elsey has posted no reviews.