Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, Central Australia, Kakadu, Japan, China, Korea.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 131 - 140 of 885 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...89

Forum » Thread

Re: Re:Gatewood cape or something else
Yeah, I've read a couple of posts by people who've mentioned issues with pitching it...this tends to suggest to me that the ability to stretch will help. Not sure if there are caternary cur...

In GEAR » Gatewood cape or something else?
April 01, 6:14am

Re: Esbit burner testing
Richard, what is the weight of the pop-can stove? Could be interesting if people compare weight of their esbit stand before and after the burn (before, clean, after, with residue). I realize man...

In GEAR » Esbit burner testing
March 31, 10:41pm

Re: Cuben Gatewood
Haha. I was expecting someone would say "make me one too". Yes, wet silnylon is annoying and stretchy, and holds more moisture, there is that advantage there too with cuben. I want ...

March 31, 7:21pm

Re: My delicious high calorie breakfast mix
Looks great Piper! I was thinking it was time I figure out a way to increase the calories of my morning oats...nuts and coconut flakes and butter is a good idea :-)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My delicious high calorie breakfast mix
March 31, 4:45pm

Gatewood and Unicorns
I've ordered a used Gatewood, its on its way. I'm pretty keen to finally try it. I like the idea of the simplicity of it all, with excellent shelter coverage, I think it will work well for ...

March 30, 9:22pm

Re: Re: Can't do the black...
Concur on chocolate packing...also...pack more :-) One of the problems with the hybrid is that its pulling through on some people with heavier weighted pack loads on long trips. See above in thi...

In GEAR » ZPacks Arc Haul
March 30, 9:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Esbit Testing
"It would be nice also if there were no thread drifts there going into alcohol comparisons ;)" -I'm guilty as charged :-)

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
March 30, 5:27pm

Re: Re: Re: Sub 5 pound - does it really matter?
"But, if I lighten my kit, am I somehow prohibited from improving my physical condition?" Nope, I attempt both. a=f/m Every bit of weight you take off, reduces the total amount o...

In Philosophy & Technique » Sub 5 pound - does it really matter?
March 30, 5:25pm

Re: FLYWEIGHT KNIVES-Dragonfly Logo.
Interesting looking knife, but with my small hands I don't think the ugly ducking will work for me. My four fingers are just over 3 inches across, so would work better for me if there were four...

In Gear Deals » FLYWEIGHT KNIVES---Damn Fine Titanium Knives!
March 29, 10:51pm

Re: Esbit Testing
Hmm, yeah I would have thought you'd get a boil with two 4g tabs from everything I've read on here too, with your set up. Maybe they are just burning too fast? Were they close together, sid...

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
March 29, 9:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.