BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 131 - 140 of 658 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: SMD Flight 30 "SUL"?
You definitely wouldn't want to stuff them to capacity with hard items, but that's also the case with most hip belt pockets as well, or other shoulder strap pockets that come with many pack...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SMD Flight 30 "SUL"?
April 15, 4:22am

Re: Argon silnylon - Detailed Analysis Report
That's scarily disappointing, though its so cheap that I can see some applications for it myself.

In Make Your Own Gear » Argon silnylon
April 15, 4:13am

Re: Nikon madness
Number 3.

In Photography » Nikon madness
April 10, 1:29am

Re: "Argon silnylon"
This looks like a great potential option for floors. If the HH is so high, then I would assume that most of that comes from the thickness of the silicon coating. I'm mostly worried about wearin...

In Make Your Own Gear » Argon silnylon
April 08, 7:20am

wind/light snow
The performance in that is a bit disappointing but I guess you can't have everything.

In Editor's Roundtable » REI Dash 2 (2-Person, Double Wall) Tent Review
April 02, 6:36am

Re: The lightest, most efficient and compact SUL esbit stove kit may be here (with photos)
This might be a dumb question, but do you only need the pegs for the FF14 (to get the extra height above stove required) or do you also need them if you are using a gram cracker? Is there space und...

In GEAR » The lightest, most efficient and compact SUL esbit stove kit may be here (with photos)
April 01, 6:15am

Re: Re: Re: 2 cup Volcano kettle boils in 3 1/2 mins with 13g alcohol !
Pretty fascinating pot Rog Have you ever tried it with a Caldera windscreen? If so, what sort of efficiency do you get then? Cheers, Adam

In Make Your Own Gear » 2 cup Volcano kettle boils in 3 1/2 mins with 13g alcohol !
March 31, 8:42pm

Charity support
Hi David Have you thought of increasing the price a bit so that you can supply more to the charity? Eg, for each one sold, another goes off to the charity? I'd buy one in 30D :-) Cheer...

In GEAR » Lightest stuff sack/daypack?
March 31, 8:14pm

Re: Re: fabric clips
Hi Newton thanks for the quick reply Definitely not the first, more like the latter. Though I'm looking for something that can work a bit more one handed if possible (its for a baby produ...

In Make Your Own Gear » fabric clips
March 31, 6:29am

fabric clips
Does anyone know of any fabric clips, I'm thinking something that attaches to grossgrain/webbing/cord on one side, and grips kind of like a bulldog clip or similar on the other. Use is for grip...

In Make Your Own Gear » fabric clips
March 31, 3:27am

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.