Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

George Davis (nsiderbam) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale mid-Atlantic
About Me I go to the Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD (senior year) and started backpacking my first year here. I love the UL philosophy and this forum is awesome.
CityAnnapolis
StateMaryland
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.nsiderbam.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear List3-season List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by George Davis

Showing 131 - 140 of 153 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Pics up
Got pics posted. Note: all the bags (tent, pole, and footprint bags) have Xs drawn on them in sharpie -- REI staff did this when the original owner returned it (the small hole was the reason listed...

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 with Footprint
November 09, 10:11am

re: Fly Creek UL2
edit: nvm, got it Pics will go up as soon as I get out of thermo :)

November 09, 9:14am

FS or Trade: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 with Footprint -- $220 shipped
I'm looking to sell this tent in order to buy something a bit smaller and lighter. I originally bought it at an REI garage sale, so I don't know how much use it had before I bought it. Howe...

November 09, 8:35am

Virga
Sent you an email. I'm looking to buy. edit: bought it :)) This will shave a good 10oz off my pack weight!

In Gear Swap » GoLite Virga Rain Jacket for sale
October 22, 10:31am

I'm down
Hey, I run almost every day! I'd be down for 100 miles in 48 hours.

In Gear Lists » AT Four State Challenge List
October 09, 5:30pm

Rae Lakes?
I'm roadtripping this summer and have to drive up from home (Las Vegas) to Washington state to pick up my girlfriend before heading back to school in Maryland. I was looking for a short (2 or 3...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Rae Lakes Loop vs. Evolution Valley out and back
July 23, 10:14am

Jealous!
I had a great time reading about your adventures on the PCT and am excited to read about your experiences on the AT. I spent a week on it over spring break and every single thru-hiker I met was an ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Sunshine Prepares for the Appalachian Trail
March 28, 1:23pm

Trip Report: Rockfish Gap to Jennings Creek
link: http://nsiderbam.blogspot.com/2012/03/trip-report-spring-break-2012-rockfish.html Recently went on a 5-night, 105-mile trip with two friends from school for spring break. We had a great ti...

In Post-Trip Reports » Trip Report: Rockfish Gap to Jennings Creek
March 25, 10:12am

Great blog
Just wanted to say that I've been reading through your blog and really like it. You've put a lot of great work into it and it definitely shows.

In On the Web » Hike It. Like It.
March 22, 6:13pm

Re: Face cover
I also like my buff, and was just using it as a balaclava last week on a 100-mile trip to keep the sun off my neck and face. Very light, kept me warm at night, and can be worn in a myriad of ways d...

In Multiple Use Gear » shemagh/bandanna for high altitude?
March 22, 5:33pm

All Reader Reviews by George Davis

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

REI Flash 45 (2012-2013 Model)
I've been a UL backpacker for a few years now and this pack was my first purchase where I've actually gone up in weight, meaning that I decided the benefits of using this pack are worth the ex...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 03, 11:49am