BPL Community Profile

Nicholas Miller (nmiller08) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Montana
About Me Nicholas Miller has not added a biography yet.
CityMissoula

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nicholas Miller

Showing 131 - 140 of 227 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Vasque Alpine LT
My little bit of advice is to avoid the Vasque Alpine LT. I am a fan of vasque and I've had quite a few of their trail runners and boots over the years, but I tried the Alpine LT (despite dura...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Light boot for steep snow on Whitney?
March 01, 3:19pm

Inca L
Scott, do you want the size L for sure? If so I'll hold it out of the return box. Just post here and/or Paypal to oik47[at]hotmail.

In Gear Swap » Icebreaker-bunch of stuff - new with tags
March 01, 9:21am

going...
items/quantities updated. I'm returning the rest tomorrow, so if anyone is interested let me know by about noon MST. (PM's ok on weekdays)

February 28, 2:25pm

knots
"The result will be what looks like another fishermans knot" I think you hit the nail on the head, this is still a fisherman's knot, but tied using one strand instead of two. As f...

In Make Your Own Gear » SUL Self Tightening Tarp
February 28, 12:13am

PMs
sold/returned

February 26, 7:34pm

Icebreaker-bunch of stuff - new with tags
sold/returned

February 26, 7:33pm

currently in the middle of a project...
I'm making some stuff right now but it's likely I'll have enough momentum left over for at least one layer of a quilt. If you can wait a week or so I'll be posting it here on Gear ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Momentum Fabric / Climashield Insulation
February 16, 2:08pm

"Black Diamond"
There appear to be two companies with the same name (and both selling clothes, not sure how this is possible trademark-wise). I've seen some at Costco that are called Black Diamond, but have v...

In Gear Deals » Rockywoods - softshell Black Diamond
February 15, 7:40pm

seam sealing sil-nonsil
Anybody know of a good technique to seam seal a seam between a silicone coated product like 1.4 oz silnylon and a non-silicone fabric? For example, a bivy with a goretex top with a silnylon bottom...

In Make Your Own Gear » seam sealing sil-nonsil
February 15, 6:13pm

maybe
The down balaclava on Nunatak's website is enticingly simple looking, and the baffle spacing matches the Whitney nicely. It looks like it is just a two dimensional, three chambers per side, s...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down hood for thru-hiker.com whitney jacket
February 11, 4:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Nicholas Miller

Nicholas Miller has posted no reviews.