Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Josh Brock (needsAbath) - BPL Guest

My Locale Outside
About Me Everything outdoors. I also cook...two trick pony.
CitySacramento
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Josh Brock

Showing 131 - 140 of 291 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: PFD
There are so many acronyms on forums and the fact that several of them are the same but have mean different things... example GG= gossamer gear or granite gear. It doesnt seem like it would give...

In GEAR » Klymit vest as PFD?
May 10, 12:17pm

PFD?
"thoughts" Yeah whats a PFD?

In GEAR » Klymit vest as PFD?
May 10, 9:28am

done
Dont buy the Hmg windrider!!!! It causes teens to get pregnant.... now you have a reason to not buy it.

In GEAR » Talk me out of buying an HMG Windrider.
May 07, 4:43pm

weight?
What weight cuben? and what weight sil? From the stuff ive seen its not that much different not enough to call it a win. especially when comparing similar weight stuff.

In GEAR » Does cuben fiber mean less volume?
May 07, 4:41pm

Shelter
It sounds like your issue is your shelter not your pads. Find a new shelter that fits normal size pads and then attach them Do you want a full tent? will a tarp work? There are plenty of op...

In GEAR » Couples gear
May 07, 2:34pm

tarp bivy
Yeah My pad is full length Syn mat ul7 and yes it most likely will get dirty/muddy LOL. but I don't really care about that. nor do I bring clean sleeping clothes hahah. I don't go in to t...

In GEAR » Noobie Bivy Questions
May 07, 1:58pm

set up
Here is the set up if it rains I'm planning on just flipping the bivy over so that the water proof side is on the top. also its 8 feet long so it ca fit extra gear in it to keep dry in the rai...

May 07, 1:08pm

I have it!!!
I have a bivy/tarpset up that weighs 13 oz(no stakes or tie outs). But I had to make my own bivy. I cant in good consience reconmend the set up because this is the first year I will use it. but t...

May 07, 12:15pm

schnozzle
what kind of pad are you inflating? I love my exped shnozzle. Filled up my syn mat ul7 in no time. Three bag fulls and about a minute and bam done. Saw pics on the interwebz. What is tha...

In GEAR » Instaflator quality issues
May 06, 4:07pm

upf shirts
yeah im with Jim. I "personally" have never been burned wearing regular long sleeve shirts out in the sun. I have been a swimmer on a team since I was 4 and never had a problem on my lo...

In GEAR » Understanding UV protection
May 06, 2:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Josh Brock

Josh Brock has posted no reviews.