BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 131 - 140 of 466 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...47

Forum » Thread

Zpacks Hexamid Twin
Here is a second vote for the Hexamid Twin. I have the "tent" version. 12.5oz includes lines, stakes, stuff sack. I use the Zpacks Twin Poncho/Groundsheet (6.1oz) as a multi-use item and ...

In GEAR » A Casual Poll: Your Fave Go-to 3 season Solo Shelter
February 08, 3:02pm

Golite
John - at $180ish for a Z30 my loyalty to cottage manufacturers and country would likely buckle. The Golite quilts have been at great prices in the past and I would agree, at a really low price lik...

In GEAR » Golite Z30 Sizing?
February 08, 12:30pm

Early Spring AT/Nordic Gear List
My Hexamid Twin got snowed on last September and it really struggled with the snow load.There was some overall sagging (not from the material, but structurally) and I had to knock snow off the shel...

In Gear Lists » Early Spring AT/Nordic Gear List
February 08, 12:22pm

Golite Z30
As far as price goes for the Z30, what am I missing? It is $320 and out of stock almost all of the time. Seems to me to make the Z30 a "deal" it has to be on sale or there has to be a di...

February 08, 12:08pm

Current UL Wind Shirts
I think the added weight of other options is a deal breaker for me. I use a FF Jackorack wind shirt made of Pertex Quantum UL Endurance fabric and, in size XL, mine is 4oz. I have been pleased with...

In GEAR » Current UL windshirts and breathability: are there other options and layering techniques?
February 07, 6:57pm

Golite
I would do a search of the Gear Swap Forum, I believe Tim's quilts have a strong resale value here and a fast resale times. I have bought and sold a lot of gear here to "test" and hav...

February 07, 6:45pm

Golite Z30
As long as Tim Marshall of Enlightened Equipment is making quilts I would pass on Golite entirely. Tim is active on BPL, makes his quilts in the USA in a small shop, has excellent pricing, quality ...

February 07, 6:08pm

GG Spinnshelter
Pretty sure it was listed for $170. Dale, you must be thinking of a cuben version :)

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Spinnshelter
February 06, 9:32am

new SMD packs
I looked at the official posting for the two new "Flight" series packs. The Flight 30, a 15oz 1900 cu in pack is just too heavy for me and will likely be for anyone aiming for anything ap...

In GEAR » new SMD packs
February 04, 6:37pm

Rain kilt
I went with the Zpacks for several of reasons: I am committed to Zpacks as a customer (overall quality, great customer service and price), the light weight, and design ( adjustable waist and zipper...

In GEAR » Which Rain Kilt
February 04, 3:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.