BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 131 - 140 of 393 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...40

Forum » Thread

PIF Pyranet
Wow, that is super generous! I will take it and play around with it. I will PM you my mail info and can Paypal the shipping cost. Thanks! Ned

In Gear Swap » FS Bear Paw Wilderness Pyranet 1.5 modified
November 29, 3:27pm

Pyranet 1.5 Modified
Interested. What is the weight?

In Gear Swap » FS Bear Paw Wilderness Pyranet 1.5 modified
November 29, 2:20pm

Helios
Not to be a buzz killer, but FF currently has the Helios on sale for $185.40......

In Gear Swap » FS: FF Helios Jacket XL blue Epic perfect
November 27, 10:59pm

Gossamer Gear Air Beam Sleeper
I saw these on the GG web site. When did these go one sale? Specs look interesting. I will be looking forward to some reviews.

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Air Beam Sleeper
November 26, 10:39pm

Vests
I recently scored a Feathered Friends down vest on clearance. It is used for extra warmth during the shoulder season. I may also use it for skiing. Vests weigh less then jackets and pack smaller. I...

In GEAR » Vests?
November 26, 12:54am

The Multi-use bind
I am wondering how many multi-use backpackers have been caught in a bind when one aspect of a multi-use piece of kit comprimises another aspect. I have seen threads about this happening with poncho...

In Multiple Use Gear » The Multi-use bind
November 24, 12:55pm

Holiday season
I recall, as do others, the best deals at REI are in January, maybe February. I have made some good scores around the dividend time and the 1 item sale coupon that comes with it. I have diversified...

In GEAR » The holiday season approaches....
November 23, 4:43pm

Rock Wren Plug
Vastly overlooked multi-use item. I have a Rock Wren with an Epic shell and 2 ounces of over-fill. I have had my bag below 30 degrees a number of times in total comfort. I use it under a Hexamid an...

In Gear Swap » FS: Feathered Friends Rock Wren with Epic shell and 5oz 850+ overfill Size long
November 23, 10:02am

Combine
Was just at the Feathered Friends store in Seattle. Their Spoonbill 2 person bag was out on the shop floor and looked great. You and your boyfriend can each sell a bag or quilt on this forum and us...

In GEAR » CDT Sleep System Debate!
November 16, 9:06pm

Vanity, utility and economy
I don't participate in the retail economy unless I have to. Buying on the Gear Swap Forum, Ebay, Craigslist, thrift store, etc has allowed me to balance these attributes. I have clothing items ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Balancing vanity, utility, and economy
November 16, 11:07am

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.