BPL Community Profile

Richard Nelridge (naturephoto1) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Eastern Pennsylvania
About Me Fine Art Photographer specializing in Nature, Landscape, and Wildlife. Most of the work is sold through Art Shows, but I am looking for Gallery representation. Graduate degrees in Geology and Zoology/Biology/Ecology.
CityBreinigsville
StatePennsylvania
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.nelridge.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Nelridge

Showing 131 - 140 of 422 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...43

Forum » Thread

Panel Loading ULA Pack
Hi Brian, I may be interested in a lighter Panel Loading Backpack as well to carry my 4" X 5" camera gear for shorter hikes and possibly for as much as 2 or so days away. My larger pa...

In GEAR » ULA Amp...Pics, etc
January 20, 8:29pm

Cooling/Warming of the Earth
I do not think that there is enough information to confirm the likelihood of going into a cooling period. Having gone to school for graduate work in Geology and Zoology we were introduced to the s...

In Philosophy & Technique » I like nature- I am a dirty, crunchy, organic-eating, bike-riding hippie.
January 20, 11:55am

Cuben Pack Bag
Hi Bill, As usual, you have done a remarkable job. Pack looks super. Hope it carries well and stands up to the abuse. Can't hide the contents too well however due to the translucent fabri...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Pack Bag - 2.54 ounces
January 19, 2:10pm

Dancing Light Gear
Sorry to hear that Dancing Light has gone out of business. I bought some small items in the past and they are very good. Rich

In On the Web » Dancing Light Gear
January 17, 4:34am

Fall color in the Smokies
I was just wondering how the Fall Colors were down in the Smokies this past Autumn. We had spotty colors here in Eastern PA. Some places had brilliant color while other places just didn't have...

In Photo Gallery » Smokies in autumn
January 17, 4:10am

Re: Kahtoola steel vs Grivel Aluminum
Anatoly, Though they add additional weight, Kahtoola does offer skins for both the Aluminum and Steel Crampons. Rich

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Grivel Air Tech Light vs Stubai Ultralight crampons
November 23, 5:43am

Modified Xtreme- Remember the Goal
Bill, Keep us posted on the updates. Looks promising and hopefully the patient will survive the operation. Rich

In Make Your Own Gear » Modified Coleman Xtreme Stove
November 14, 11:43am

Out of pillows for now.
Mark, If people like the pillows and you place an additional order you can count me in. Rich

In GEAR » The Ultimate UL Pillow?
November 14, 9:51am

Xtreme Canisters
Bill, We don't have any Sportsman's Warehouse in Eastern PA. One will open in Pittsburg on November 23, but that is 400 miles away. $2.99 for the 300 g canister sounds like a great price. As ...

November 13, 8:05pm

Coleman Xtreme Modifications
Bill, I will be very interested in the modifications for the Coleman Xtreme that you come up with. Hopefully, at least some of them will be simple enough for even me without the right tools to ...

November 13, 7:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Nelridge

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AntiGravityGear (AGG) Customer service
Having just purchased one of the new BPL FireLite 550 Ti Pots I was interested in the Caldera Cone Stove for the pot along with the Antigravity Gear Caldera Kitchen. Trail Designs maker of the Calder...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 23, 11:11am

Feathered Friends Rock Wren II (P-BPHAL shell, no longer made)
I have a Feathered Friends Lark with P-BHAL shell. I have liked the bag very much. When I called Feathered Friends and discussed the bag with them years later(and possibly when I ordered my Feathe...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
January 20, 12:49pm