BPL Community Profile

Dan Cunningham (mn-backpacker) - BPL Guest

My Locale Land of 12,000 Loons
About Me I obviously enjoy backpacking on the lighter side. I work in technology (UNIX - Dev - Mac - Networking - Graphics - Web - etc) and I'm generally quite laid back.
StateMinnesota
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListSHT Thru Hike Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Cunningham

Showing 131 - 140 of 409 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...41

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: heavier floor
No groundsheet. That's why I got the heavier floor - less fuss for me, and not much difference in weight.

In GEAR » Double Rainbow vs. Lunar Duo
April 12, 1:55pm

Backpacker Mag?
Heh... Backpacker is the gospel of backpacking, doesn't everybody know that? If they make negative comments on gear, it MUST be true. I can think of some recent examples. Look, it's a fu...

In GEAR » Ever blown a seam on an ultralight pack?
April 12, 1:06pm

belt pocket
I don't have one I'd part with, but I thought I'd chime in and say how much I like it. If you manage to find one, you'll find they are very useful, and I've thought about gettin...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Granite Gear Pocket
April 12, 7:07am

heavier floor
I got the heavier floor. I like the added durability and true waterproofness. I don't live in the western US, I live in MN - the land of 10,000 lakes. The ground is often wet here, especially i...

In GEAR » Double Rainbow vs. Lunar Duo
April 12, 7:05am

Re: Re: Gear?
Sorry! Didn't mean to step on Dave's toes. :)

In GEAR » Right VS Wrong or Left VS Right
April 11, 4:50pm

Gear?
Interesting topic, but I don't get why it's in the gear forum?

In GEAR » Right VS Wrong or Left VS Right
April 11, 4:44pm

Re: Re: Re: Neo-Air
I should also note... I set up my Lunar Duo in the back yard today and threw in the NeoAir and the Big Agnes Insulated Air Core. I have have the 70D floor and the NeoAir refused to slide around whi...

In GEAR » Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Pads
April 10, 10:34pm

Re: Re: Neo-Air
Roger - I'd rely on my other half for warmth, but normally all she has to offer is cold feet and an ice cube ass. She'll come in handy if I ever sprain an ankle and need to make the swellin...

April 10, 10:32pm

Re: MN BPL Chapter Lunch 4/18 Headcount Needed
Dan & Leah are now 75% sure.

In Chaff » MN BPL Chapter Lunch 4/18 Headcount Needed
April 10, 10:17pm

Re: Neo-Air
Regarding noise. I was hopping between the NeoAir and my BA IAC outside today, and the noise difference between the two really isn't much. I think it's subjective. If you are coming from a ...

April 10, 5:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Cunningham

Dan Cunningham has posted no reviews.