BPL Community Profile

te - wa (mikeinfhaz) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Phoenix
About Me im a UL hammock hanger. been UL since 2002, hanger since 2008
Cityfountain hills
Stateaz
Countryusa
My PDF Gear List3 season rig

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by te - wa

Showing 131 - 140 of 1123 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...113

Forum » Thread

Re: shelter Categories: It's not just tarps v tents
Jason, I'm simply pointing out that the majority, a vast one at that, of shelter reviews rarely, if ever - lends its time to the hammock shelter. Why, then, are editors/reviewers of BPL avoidin...

In GEAR » Shelter Categories: It's not just tarps v tents
June 24, 5:11pm

Re: Re: Shelter Categories: It's not just tarps v tents
agreed with Matthew.. Andy, a hammock can be single wall shelter (netless hammock and tarp) or a double wall shelter (hammock and bug net, with tarp) or a triple wall shelter (hammock w netting, ta...

In GEAR » Shelter Categories: It's not just tarps v tents
June 23, 9:13pm

Re: FS: Blast 26 olive cuben
SOLD to Stephan - you da man.

In Gear Swap » FS: Blast 26 olive cuben
June 23, 1:28pm

Re: Re: FS: Blast 26 olive cuben
Joe says this: "Most Bear Canisters will fit in the 2,600 and 3,200 ci sizes standing on end." I measured the blast 26, @ 6.5"x12" and looked at the bv website and it looks l...

June 22, 7:11pm

FS: Blast 26 olive cuben
New, never used Blast 26L by Zpacks. added features: added 1/8" grommets for drainage in pack bottom and both side pockets added side straps at bottom near side pockets for uniform compr...

June 22, 2:21pm

Re: new system
"You need to make a new system.. that one women just had all her friends go in and like her quote. I think HMG should take the top 3 with the most likes and HMG pick the winner from those. or ...

In Gear Deals » HMG FB Backpack Giveaway
June 17, 2:14pm

Re: Sweet!
rockin the capris... love it. i find jello "no bake" cherry cheesecake to be worth every ounce. our kids are going out w/ us this weekend. your report is good inspiration.

In Post-Trip Reports » starting them young
June 16, 3:08pm

Re: Re: Help with OHM Fit
agreed, the shoulder straps will ride too low on your scapula once the belt is lowered to your hips (on me, packs fit best when belt centers my navel) fwiw, dont expect the load lifters to do sh...

In GEAR » Help with OHM Fit
June 15, 7:49pm

Re: Re: Got a response from Golite.
been nearly a year since this last post.. wondering, how many of you guys use the Burn now that the super modified Ions have caught your attention? i recall doing some mods to a Ion and passing ...

In Make Your Own Gear » The Deionization of a Golite Ion Backpack
June 15, 7:27pm

Re: tree strap length is abnormal
the straps are holding the hammock up, not the tarp. you can clearly see the straps going under the tarp to the edge of the hammock on the both sides - with a blue 'biner on the left. but yes, ...

In Hammocks » tarp coverage
June 14, 12:06am

All Reader Reviews by te - wa

te - wa has posted no reviews.