BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 131 - 140 of 2718 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...272

Forum » Thread

BPL Naked Mile
Ken's bottomless optimism has always been one of my most treasured sources of inspiration.

In Gear Swap » FS: Smartwool Men's Briefs (Size M) x2
July 01, 8:42pm

Probably Not
Hamish, you just spent the entire morning trying to force me into submission... I'd rather give Ian a flag for each hand.

July 01, 2:49pm

Pitching a Tent and Raising A Flag
Ian, If they sit here for a week without selling, It'd be MY honor.

July 01, 1:47pm

Vitriol
I thought I'd need a facebook account and a webcam to get infamous for my underwear.

July 01, 1:41pm

Ouch
Ian, your poem's meter is burning holes in my Bachelor of Communications diploma. Good thing it's virtually useless.

July 01, 1:32pm

Precursor?
The suits used to dive underwater were unbelievably impractical and ridiculous for centuries. Then, Cousteau developed the SCUBA system and suddenly diving underwater is practical, widespread, and ...

In GEAR » Go Kin Packs
July 01, 1:04pm

Ultralight Furniture/Appliances?
I packed up today to move into an apartment for grad school at the end of this month (for those following the story, I settled on living half in an apartment with my brother, and half in a tent to ...

In GEAR » Ultralight Furniture/Appliances?
July 01, 1:00pm

I can only be honest.
These are incredibly static. Simply putting them on will send a big enough jolt to your nethers that you'll float a few inches above any cloth seating for a week. *grabs popcorn*

July 01, 12:42pm

Also, relax about the cleanliness, seriously.
Everyone in here going out of their way to whine and complain should be selling their used socks, baselayers, sleeping bags, hats, and goggles as we speak, on principle. You guys are so dramatic...

July 01, 12:26pm

This is annoying.
People calling me out for "not learning from my parents" is incredibly inappropriate. People saying "Why don't you use all caps?" is ridiculous because I'm not doing...

July 01, 12:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm