BPL Community Profile

Matt Foehrenbacher (matt_f) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Matt Foehrenbacher hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Matt Foehrenbacher has not added a biography yet.
Cityminneapolis
StateMinnesota
My PDF Gear ListWinter Lightweight List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt Foehrenbacher

Showing 131 - 140 of 183 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Spinn Twinn and 2 Net Tents
Christopher - I don't have direct experience here, but I have made my own two-person cuben tarp with very similar dimensions to the spinn twin, and also a net tent the same size as an MLD s...

In GEAR » Spinn Twinn and 2 Net Tents
March 03, 12:10pm

Adventures in Laminating Silicone-Impregnated Fabrics
Jim - Great article. I really appreciate all of the myog contributions you make to BPL. Dan - I've tried something similar with some of the 0.75 "breen" cuben from the o...

In Editor's Roundtable » Adventures in Laminating Silicone-Impregnated Fabrics
March 02, 5:13pm

The ULA Unique Selling Point (for me)
+1. I bought an ohm last summer and returned it solely because the belt wasn't adequate for me. A 2008 conduit style belt would make me buy again as otherwise i thought it was perfect for my ...

In GEAR » The ULA Unique Selling Point (for me)
February 28, 11:45am

Down hood for thru-hiker.com whitney jacket
Jan, this is wonderful. Very impressive work and certainly something to emulate. The drawstrings look great. What was the last seam you sewed (after filling with down?). Thanks! Matt

In Make Your Own Gear » Down hood for thru-hiker.com whitney jacket
February 17, 7:40pm

PM sent to Jan. Thank you both for your insights. I'm hoping my kit shows up in a day or two, and I'll be sure to post some photos as I make progress or finish. If all goes well the end ...

February 17, 6:52am

After drooling over some Nunatak and Feathered Friends parkas but ultimately deciding they simply didn't fit in with a grad student's budget, I ordered the whitney down jacket kit from thru...

February 11, 3:47pm

FS - Montbell Flatiron Parka, size large. $105.
Edit: as above. Matt

In Gear Swap » FS - Montbell Flatiron Parka, size large
January 28, 7:00pm

FS - Montbell Flatiron Parka, size large
Edit: item removed. Matt

In Gear Swap » FS - Montbell Flatiron Parka, size large
January 09, 1:49pm

This used to be a Golite Ion.
Just one more example of a modified ion: after a recent three day hike i decided i wanted just a bit more space, and also to try out some minimal but padded hipbelt wings. The backpanel, base and ...

In Make Your Own Gear » The Deionization of a Golite Ion Backpack
November 07, 12:40pm

MYOG on the superior hiking trail
Hey all - Thanks for all of the kind words: I'm a big fan of the superior hiking trail, and it seems we have quite a few SHT hikers on this board. As far as the MYOG stuff goes, I had just...

In Post-Trip Reports » Superior Hiking Trail September Thru-hike (and some MYOG stuff)
October 28, 8:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Matt Foehrenbacher

Matt Foehrenbacher has posted no reviews.