BPL Community Profile

Yes 1000 (mamamia) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Yes 1000 hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Yes 1000 has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Yes 1000

Showing 131 - 140 of 374 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...38

Forum » Thread

EB Summit Mitts
Taking advantage of EB 40% sale, you can buy their Summit Mitts for $78, each mitts has 550 fill Down liner inner mitt and the outer mitt has 170gms of Primaloft insulation.

In GEAR » Gear List for 3-day trip up Camel's Hump, VT (4,000 FT, -20ºF Windchill)
December 25, 7:33am

Shipping
do they ship to US? is there a customs fee?

In Gear Deals » mec primaloft
December 24, 9:46pm

Re: dimensions of cirque
Its like 88"x54" not sure from where the REI is bringing those additional 2 inches from. Height is plenty sufficient and the tent itself is well made, still I kind of hate that they have ...

In GEAR » Cheap Winter tent
December 24, 1:18pm

Re: Re: not necessarily.
Which brand is your bag?

In GEAR » Amount of down in 0 deg bag
December 24, 8:57am

Okay
EB bag is not slim cut for sure, and they have ridiculously decided to size it in a weird way, where a short bag is still 78" in length. I got a confirmation from EB that all three lengths con...

December 23, 5:10pm

EB
Eric, you are right, but after buying bunch of stuff from EB. I have a soft corner towards them. I think they just make of the best functional gear for affordable prices. I want them to make some ...

December 23, 1:03pm

Sleeping Bag
What I have figured out myself is that if your sleeping bag is overrated by 10*F its still fine. On my first winter camping trip, I took my 30* bag since the predicted lows were around 25-27F, I sl...

In GEAR » Please evaluate my gear for winter hiking / backpacking.
December 23, 11:13am

Re: dimensions of cirque
I hope UPS delivers it early in the morning so that I have time afternoon to setup and get some know how on this tent. I will post the measurements once I have have them.

December 23, 10:35am

Bitterroot
checkout Golite Bitterroot for $149, it has 5.3oz of fill, if you can live with the ridiculous hood design, its the best value for the money out there. I myself have a FA downsweater which is nice ...

In GEAR » Montbell VS FirstAscent Jackets?
December 23, 9:19am

ID tent
The ID tent looks good but its not a 2 wall tent. It may be very suitable for coldest and driest conditions but here in PNW, it either few degs above or below freezing.

December 23, 9:12am

All Reader Reviews by Yes 1000

Yes 1000 has posted no reviews.