BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 131 - 140 of 501 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...51

Forum » Thread

Air Beam Pad

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Air Beam Sleeper
November 27, 8:12am

PM Sent with Question
PM Sent with Question

In Gear Swap » FS: TWO Original Golite Ultra20 quilts, LONG
November 26, 1:59pm

Re: Re: My $0.02
I think there are two different types of field testing... long term field testing and short term field testing. Both of which can be helpful to someone looking to drop $550 on a shelter. If you...

In GEAR » Zpacks Hexamid Soloplex vs Six Moon Designs Skyscape X
November 25, 1:32pm

GG AirBeam Pics
I got in my AirBeam XL on Friday and blew it up to show a pic of it. You can clearly see the taper. It's not the pic. Enjoy.

In GEAR » 30" Neoair DREAM sleeping pad. Best pad for Big n Tall?
November 25, 9:33am

My $0.02
I think it was more of a point of curiosity than a basis to make a decision straight away. I read his "Has anyone had the opportunity to field test either of these and which one did you thi...

In GEAR » Zpacks Hexamid Soloplex vs Six Moon Designs Skyscape X
November 25, 9:29am

Helium Sold
Helium is sold. Montbell is still available. Who doesn't want a near new bag?

In Gear Swap » FS: Like New Older (Lighter) Marmot Helium Long and Montbell UL SS #5 Reg
November 25, 7:43am

REI Black Friday Sale?
Anyone know if REI is having a Black Friday sale or 20% off coupon right after thanksgiving? I know they have their sale on right now, but it's not on what I need or am looking for.

In Gear Deals » REI Black Friday Sale?
November 24, 2:03am

Still looking
Still looking

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Feather Large
November 21, 12:16am

Pics Added
Finally got around to posting pics. As mentioned, these are in Like New/New condition.

In Gear Swap » FS: Like New Older (Lighter) Marmot Helium Long and Montbell UL SS #5 Reg
November 20, 10:43pm

GG AirBeam
I just ordered a gossamer Gear AirBeam XL. they are currently on sale. Mine was around $89 http://gossamergear.com/sleeping/air-beam-sleepers.html It starts at 28" at the top, tapering...

In GEAR » 30" Neoair DREAM sleeping pad. Best pad for Big n Tall?
November 20, 10:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am