BPL Community Profile

Steven Hall (lundquistas) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Steven Hall hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Steven Hall has not added a biography yet.
CityLos Angeles
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Hall

Showing 131 - 140 of 268 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...27

Forum » Thread

Anyone else?

In GEAR » Best pack that weighs around 1 LB?
September 03, 10:01am

Thanks!
Thanks for the helpful post. My least concern is the poncho so maybe I'm better off just getting the nice tarp for the cover and than wrapping up in it if I have to walk in the rain. Poncho ide...

In GEAR » Does this piece of gear exist?
September 03, 9:59am

Idea
Thanks, but than I still need something as a rain cover for when it rains

In Gear Lists » JMT Trail List...help!
September 03, 9:47am

Does this piece of gear exist?
Wondering if this piece of gear is out there that would fit my needs perfectly. Needs: 1. Rain fly for my hammock 2. Poncho/pack cover 3. Enclosed tent that will be sparely when not in my ham...

In GEAR » Does this piece of gear exist?
September 03, 12:35am

New shelter idea
Think of how to save weight on my shelter since that's the heaviest thing in my bag. Love sleeping in a hammock, that's what I usually do. If I get a poncho tarp that works as a ground s...

September 02, 5:49pm

Size
Thanks! How do the two compare in terms of overall space? I usually have extra space in my 46 exos so I'm thinking of getting something smaller and lighter..

In GEAR » Osprey Exos 46 v. GG Gorrilla 2012 or Kumo
September 02, 5:25pm

Awesome!
Thanks for all the tips about packing and the hike! I carry the knife as well cause I like a decent size blade to widdle away at sticks and stuff when were at camp. I just love the streamline n...

September 02, 5:00pm

Thanks
Thanks! Didn't find that one

In GEAR » Good poncho tarp?
September 02, 4:47pm

Good poncho tarp?
Anyone have recommendations for a good poncho tarp? Would need to be something that would work as a rain fly over my Warbonnet traveller hammock. The GoLite one looks nice but I've read it ...

In GEAR » Good poncho tarp?
September 02, 4:03pm

Bear canister?
Yah I was thinking my tent may be the deal breaker. Could probably fit on the outside though of the Kumo like you mentioned. Sometimes I just bring a 10 oz hammock though so that would be easier...

In GEAR » Best pack that weighs around 1 LB?
September 02, 3:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Hall

Steven Hall has posted no reviews.