BPL Community Profile

Steven Hall (lundquistas) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Steven Hall hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Steven Hall has not added a biography yet.
CityLos Angeles
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Hall

Showing 131 - 140 of 265 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...27

Forum » Thread

Does this piece of gear exist?
Wondering if this piece of gear is out there that would fit my needs perfectly. Needs: 1. Rain fly for my hammock 2. Poncho/pack cover 3. Enclosed tent that will be sparely when not in my ham...

In GEAR » Does this piece of gear exist?
September 03, 12:35am

New shelter idea
Think of how to save weight on my shelter since that's the heaviest thing in my bag. Love sleeping in a hammock, that's what I usually do. If I get a poncho tarp that works as a ground s...

In Gear Lists » JMT Trail List...help!
September 02, 5:49pm

Size
Thanks! How do the two compare in terms of overall space? I usually have extra space in my 46 exos so I'm thinking of getting something smaller and lighter..

In GEAR » Osprey Exos 46 v. GG Gorrilla 2012 or Kumo
September 02, 5:25pm

Awesome!
Thanks for all the tips about packing and the hike! I carry the knife as well cause I like a decent size blade to widdle away at sticks and stuff when were at camp. I just love the streamline n...

September 02, 5:00pm

Thanks
Thanks! Didn't find that one

In GEAR » Good poncho tarp?
September 02, 4:47pm

Good poncho tarp?
Anyone have recommendations for a good poncho tarp? Would need to be something that would work as a rain fly over my Warbonnet traveller hammock. The GoLite one looks nice but I've read it ...

In GEAR » Good poncho tarp?
September 02, 4:03pm

Bear canister?
Yah I was thinking my tent may be the deal breaker. Could probably fit on the outside though of the Kumo like you mentioned. Sometimes I just bring a 10 oz hammock though so that would be easier...

In GEAR » Best pack that weighs around 1 LB?
September 02, 3:24pm

Thanks Jacob
Thanks for your incite, was thinking the hammock Might not work. Tent shouldnt be to bad if we split it up and one person carries the poles/stakes and the other the rainfly and tent. I'm fi...

September 02, 1:58pm

Two more things....
I plan on going around July/ August and I dont like creepy crawlers so I like to either be off the ground or fully enclosed Thanks!

September 02, 1:26pm

JMT Trail List...help!
Hi everyone, First time I've put my gear list together on here so be nice :) I like to pack light but I'm not really into the whole SUL just so you know. Thinking of planning a trip...

September 02, 1:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Hall

Steven Hall has posted no reviews.