Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado Foothills
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 131 - 140 of 1007 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...101

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: 2015 Handbook
Dave - the published weights increased two or three years ago, and some were pretty significant. Most shelters were revised up between 3-8oz depending on capacity. However, the discrepancy existed ...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
January 14, 10:39am

2015 Handbook
Hilleberg have just published the 2015 Handbook in PDF format on their website at http://docs.hilleberg.net/Hilleberg2014Handbook-US.pdf They've done a great job updating the dimensional...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
January 13, 6:56pm

Chav
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav

In GEAR » The Berghaus vapourlite hypertherm jacket/smock
January 10, 4:57pm

Rules of thumb
I went by Western Mountaineering's measurements with their 850fp goose down: 40F = 3" loft 30F = 4" loft 20F = 5" loft 10F = 6" loft 0F = 7" loft Of course th...

In Gear Deals » Marmot Lithium 0 sale
January 09, 4:30pm

FAQ
Peter - thanks for the clarification. It's interesting to hear that different approaches have been controversial. Adding an FAQ section will help prospective customers before they place an ...

In GEAR » Down types GDD vs GGD
January 09, 10:03am

Re: Brooks Range Alpini 0
What's the loft on that orange popsicle, Jim? If it's much shy of 7", then there's some serious exaggeration going on in a certain marketing department. Again.

In Gear Deals » Marmot Lithium 0 sale
January 08, 10:04pm

Re: Jetboil Joule Issue
Uh, oh! The terms "Jetboil" and "Customer Service" are mutually exclusive. I didn't realize it'd be compounded by adding Amazon in the mix. Good luck in getting this res...

In GEAR » Jetboil Joule Issue
January 08, 9:53pm

Re: Re: Website updated
Exactly, Bob. I get enough of that and buzzword bingo in corporate America. If it's worth saying, spell it out. And if it's not, then don't clutter the webpage as long as the products a...

January 08, 9:24pm

Website updated
I spoke with Peter this afternoon. He said the Tech & Design page has been updated to reflect the change in products. I checked, and here's what it says now: "The base model of our...

January 08, 8:31pm

Re: Down types GDD vs GGD
Thanks Katherine. I guess they've grown so fast their website hasn't caught up with the product line changes. I guess I'll be changing my order.

January 07, 4:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am